Windows 11 Compatibility

I am planning to change my windows updates to the dev channel so I can get Windows 11 and start doing testing. Has Over watch been tested on Windows 11, will I still be able to play OW on Windows 11 once I make the jump?

Officially, the recommended system requirements have not yet been updated. I anticipate you can install any Windows 10 compatible program on Windows 11, but until there is official support listed, Blizzard won’t necessarily be able to help with any issues encountered. Proceed at your own discretion or risk.

2 Likes

did it work??
id like to update too but i dont wanna risk it

1 Like

I have it running on Windows 11 without any issues. There was a brief period where a nahimic audio driver caused multiple issues, but that was related to Asus Sonic Studio and not Windows 11. You can safely go ahead for now, but only if you are willing to tolerate Windows 11 early release bugs and stuff.

1 Like

I have an issue about Windows 11… crash. When AMD an Co. release updates for W11 I have problems.

1 Like

been playing ow on win 11 now for a few weeks seems stable with no issues. even while corsair keyboard lighting drivers were dead for a bit.

Hey guys looks like this thread is getting necrobumped many times. Let’s avoid doing that as it can make technical discussion complicated to determining if anyone is having any current issues with Overwatch.

U could fix it? i have a problem when i launch ow2 mi pc turn off an my cpu goes 100%