Wincy ship for overwatch

New to this posting

Does anyone support it

nopeā€¦At least Not I

I think if anyone ships Winston with anyone they have some issues they need to work outā€¦

14 Likes

Wincy? Mercy and Winston???

1 Like

I actually made this to mess with some friends XD

I had to Google ā€œWincyā€ with Overwatch and all I found was the Incy Wincy Spider.

Donā€™t think many support that one. :thinking:

Yes it is apparently the post has to be 20 characters

Ohhh. Gotcha, thanks. Nope.

I tried finding it as well to mess with some friends and sadly nothing

You will tear Mercy from 76ā€™s cold dead hands when talking to me so not me

To each their own I guess?

Iā€™m just going to stick with Emilena & GĆ©ramĆ©lie in the meanwhile.

~*~

1 Like

Which is really tragic because Winston is (personality-wise) one of the best males of Overwatch. But I agree, the bestiality thing is a deal breaker.

If he was human, I could get behind a Winston/Mei ship, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Honestly, the males of Overwatch leave a lot to be desired in my eyes considering that a good majority of them come from the same ā€˜generic action heroā€™ trope except with different flavors.

Most of them donā€™t really feel like people so much as they feel exactly like exaggerated characters.

1 Like

I thought it was winstonxgenji

I donā€™t but if you do good for you :+1:

Noā€¦and I probably wouldnā€™t associate w/ anybody who even had thoughts like that cross their mind.

Overgosh on tumblr has been doing human!winston /mei stuff

Only the furries on that certain website.

You spelled Genji wrong, but donā€™t worry, I fixed it. :P

But on a serious note, umā€¦ OP, I donā€™t know how to explain this to you, but bestiality is frowned upon in respectable society. Winstonā€™s a strong, independent gorilla, heā€™ll be fine.

1 Like

No I did not spell that robots name wrong because I didnā€™t say it. Mercy76 will sail and the mom and dad of Overwatch will watch over all the children while > Grandma Ana and Grandpa Reinthart will hand out candy

Besides Genji is probably missing the most important bone