[U3 NotSolved] W5/L2 71% stuck bronze 5 with replay code

@Blizzard Support, I looked up my SR and it shows 0 and -1 for all ranks. There is obviously an issue that multiple players are experiencing. I won 5 straight and no changes. Still bronze 5.

3 Likes

I’ve had the same issue where I’ve won 9 games in a row with a 92% win rate on support and still am not ranking up. It also says “you are the minimum value for this rank” after 5 wins despite that. I just fell into bronze 5 after the end of season 3 due to rank decay so I’m confused why my rank is still so low.

3 Likes

Same with me with minimum kills at 29 with 40k+ damage havent budged even won 5 times in a row with no loss but still noticing im getting matches against silver 1

2 Likes

Having the same issue. Won 5, only lost one. At least 25-30 kills each time, over 12 k healing. Like what more can I do? Lol still won’t rank me up no matter how many times I win.

2 Likes

5 wins 1 loss and i didn’t move from Bronze 5 in multiple classes. I submitted a ticket to discuss with the team like this is an issue They told me basically oh well, put in a bug report and too bad we can’t adjust competitive ranks manually. Marking my ticket as resolved.

But since season 4 came out, i have been unable to move from bronze 5 where people with newer age accounts have had 5 wins and more losses and have still managed to rank up, actually into other tiers….

There is no way the percentage thing is also a correct reflection on anything, everyone keeps getting “this is the minimum value” in all varied ranks…… I’m talking high tier gold players etc.

There is definitely something wrong with the new ranking system. (previously been in other ranks than bronze in other seasons). If i did poorly i’d take the loss but not moving, is rough….

4 Likes

The Bronze 5 Minimum Value bug has been addressed and fixed. Link here: [FIXED!] Stuck at "minimum value" bronze 5.

However, you might be experiencing other bugs that result in your rank being unable to adjust to a rank other than Bronze 5. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Bronze 5 Bugs. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

2 Likes

Thanks. Hope the bugs can be fixed soon.

1 Like

It feels like it hasn’t been fixed, 5-0… haven’t moved…. with a 71% higher than anyone else, same as someone else… If those bugs are still around have they mentioned a possible fix update?

2 Likes

Agree. same situation as you.

3 Likes

Same situation, 5 wins in a row today. Said ranked higher than 94% of the players. In season 4, going on 17-4 w/l ratio. How can i not even move to bronze 4, I am very confused. I moved up to silver 4 in season with worse stats.

3 Likes

Still the same with my healer on PS5/PS4. I started with Bronze 5. Then won 2x5 games, lost only 2. However, I NEVER get promoted to Bronze 4 or 3.

1 Like

As far as I’m aware, no the only two Bronze 5 bugs that have been fixed so far are the permanent Bronze 5 bug from launch and the Minimum Value bug mentioned above in my last comment. However, it is also difficult to determine if such a winrate and rank adjustment is also a bug given the rank adjustment inconsistencies in general. It is well established that players can loose ranks despite a positive winrate and vice versa. In fact, there was a controversy regarding that and a Top 500 Moira one-trick somewhat recently if I remember correctly. All of this is to say that while I very much believe that what you are experiencing is a bug, the only people who know for sure are the Devs, and they don’t seem to be intent on communicating with players unless there’s a large enough outcry. I would highly encourage looking through that list of Bronze 5 posts compiled at the bottom of my megathread and bumping up posts with your specific issue. Hopefully the Devs will take notice and address them.

2 Likes

Thanks Azdyph. I update my post with my game statistic. Still stuck 71%…

2 Likes

Funny thing:

I got 5 wins - 2 L - B5 with the message that I am better than 71%
I got 5 wins - 8 L - B5 - same message
No matter if I win or lose I am still there lmao

3 Likes

I have the exact same issue as a tank! Bronze 5 and better than 71% even after I go from 5 wins/6 losses to 5 wins/2 losses

2 Likes

also having the same issue, positive win rate, 80% better than the rest on this rank and stats with which I’ve been easily in Plat before. super frustrating.

2 Likes

TBH i think its still just the minimum value thing they jsut slapped on a % and left it. 71% was the first update i got once minimum value went away. 90% of my games I play with a friend he has risen and refallen into bronze 5 several times, we played the same exact games, mine still says 71%

2 Likes

That may be the case that 71% was an arbitrary percent chosen for the message. However, there have been other threads recently with a similar issue in which they claimed to have repeatedly reranked from Bronze 5 to Bronze 5 and have repeatedly received the exact same message and percentage. However, there were several reported percentages I’ve found so far, being 72%, 80%, and 91%. I’m not sure if that information supports the idea that this is a bug, but it is an interesting pattern to take note of. This might be another trivial point to bring up, but has anyone in here’s percentage message ever changed after a rerank or were able to rerank into a different division or subdivision? If not, then that would be further evidence supporting the idea that the Minimum Value bug was only partially fixed.

The interesting thing is that I posted in the general discussion How to refund because of Bronze 5 bug not fixed?. People said there is no B5 bug. The only issue is your game skill issue. I have posted my game statistic. If anyone is out of B5 and can post some game statistics to compare mine, there will be very helpful.

Overall, I play 132 rounds with 67 wins and 65 losses. E / D is 2736/ 757… The detail is in the Twitter link.

https://twitter.com/Haohao14116/status/1649369916502429696?s=20

1 Like

It deranked me from season 3 to bronze 5. I climbed to bronze 1 with 87% win rate. Then it sent me to bronze 5 after going 5-4 and 5-3 several times. After 9 rank evaluations it said bronze 5 71% each time. I’m quitting support comp and maybe this season, since I completed the BP. I have no reason to play now.

4 Likes