Willing to bet $200 the devs don't touch Mei again for 6+ months

Looks like I’ll soon be $200 down, but some Mei buffs up. Good trade I’d say.

But I will wait to confirm they are actually buffs and not just bug fixes.

5 Likes

I hope THiCCness get’s a buff she is so fun to play.

Mei is not F-tier. She’s been used quite well on Contenders.

Lol. If youre incentive is to actually bribe them $200 into doing something to Mei in your terms within the next 6 months; you’re gonna have to come up something better than $200. That’s what they make in a couple of hours

Looks like somebody can’t read a post, or keep up with the forums.

Well, pay 200 neneros to Geoff

9 Likes

She has the 4th lowest pickrate in contenders, less than an hour total playtime across both NA and EU contenders, and is only played on 3 maps.

Also, she hasn’t proven to be more effective than other picks on either of those 3 maps, and her stats are not great, with really poor kill-death ratios.

So yeah, she is F-Tier.

1 Like

Oh snap

OP was not expecting this

3 Likes

I’m hopeful they will in maybe about a month an a half.

People complained so hard about hack she gets less than a month of being out of the trash tier. You think people are going to enjoy getting frozen?

The bet should have been ’ I bet they make indicental changes to characters who would have the most effect against tracer and genji, and if they make any larger changes they almost immediately get reverted’.

Wellll…
RIP
Stay Positive
Generic Toast

I’ve always dislike regressing mindsets like this.

You want an already slow hero creation process to go slower, just because there are things you don’t like balance-wise? Not to mention, they’ve fixed a LOT of Doomfist bugs. What’s with the denial in this forum about that?

They ARE addressing bugs and balance; don’t mess with new heroes just because you want to throw a tantrum.

get ready to loose $200 lul

2 Likes

pay up

20 charecters

5 Likes

Too bad you didn’t say buffed you probably would have still been right. They did say they are looking though so it could still take them a while to do anything. They also could determine she is fine.

Actually on console his bugs are still there besides a few characters are stuck in bad places right now that could use actual work instead of waiting 6 months or more to even be thought about. Don’t get me wrong I do want new characters but we should make sure the ones we already have are in a decent place before we toss in new ones. I’m not saying they should completely stop working on new hero’s I’m saying they should be put on the back burner for a little bit at least until they make some actual progress with what we already have.

Id take that bet :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds more like a console problem, then.

As for characters in bad places, that to me seems more like a place where they need to decide what to do first, and Blizzard tends to take forever in decision-making.

That said, I don’t think taking time away from an actual project will help under-used heroes.

Still Blizzards problem to fix.

They’d also have more luck in figuring out things faster if they actually put more time into looking at the characters rather than trying to balance characters that don’t need fixed to make way for the new characters.

And you are both wrong and right, some of the underused hero’s likely need reworks but actual decent buffs will help other ones be played more. Fixing characters is a “actual project” man it’s just clearly not as important to blizzard.