Will we see Sigma in an animated short?

We have seen zero hour, which is the new Overwatch being shown to the public, what about a talon version. Talons leadership has changed, it has new members.

I want to see what Sigma can do in actual lore. Is he stronger or weaker than in game sigma.

And what would Doomfist look like in a short?

I’m excited.

4 Likes

He’ll likely appear in cutscenes during Overwatch 2 or if the rumors are true than the Overwatch TV show.

Also Doomfist already was in a short, it was just in 2D rather than 3D.

1 Like

look at the difference between comic Brig, cinematic brig, and in game brig. Doom can be extra kinds of thicc with them meaty arms.

1 Like

I hope we get to see Sigma and Doomfist. Honestly, I just want to see every hero in the game’s beautiful cinematics. They’d look amazing.

2 Likes

There is lore potential for Sigma, but I would not think he would be in the important group of Talon. Sigma is mostly just a astrophysicist and the Talon scientist together with Moira. In the game yeah he has good abilities and is all in all an interesting character. But that does not mean he fits into the current lore of OW.
TL;DR Sigma would most likely not be in a cinematic, but maybe a boss in a mission against Talon in OW 2.

He was more of a last minute fix that replaced Mauga. The kit didn’t match Mauga so they created a Sigma better match with his kit.

So chances they haven’t expanded his lore much.