Will Venice be exclusive to Retribution?

If not, what kind of map will it be? I’d imagine a payload map with both the breach area and the restaurant area being spawn points.

It was confirmed to be a payload map after the event. But it will be a daytime map

3 Likes

its coming next week. and yes is a payload map

2 Likes

Thanks, didn’t expect an answer this soon! Also, really excited for the Hanzo changes. Too bad I’m on console, so I’ll have to wait a bit to try them out ;(

I see, you will have to literally have to literally wait a long time until you can literally play the new Hanzo and the new literal Rialto map. But you can always literally watch a literal YouTube video showing literally the new PTR patch, like literally :slight_smile:

1 Like

Literally.

That’s a meme from yesterday in this forum xD

1 Like

Literally I’ve already paid my dues to that post. Literally please just let me be free. LITERALLY.

You can’t literally be free you literally know that, don’t you literally know, like literally?

I have literally reached the maximum number of literal likes so take literally this one :blue_heart:

Literally I can’t handle this. I’m literally crying you guys.

i had to check your profile to do some digging on that meme cause i thought it was that guy that got really mad at me when i said literally one time

Lol have you found it? XD :joy:

No literally it was just this kid that got mad because Junkrat doesn’t sit still and let you win. Literally if you want a link it’s your funeral.

yeah i found it and all i could think of was “that guy that got mad at me for saying literally once is going to rage so bad when he sees this thread”

Here you go
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/thanks-for-making-junkrat-the-most-broken-low-skilled-dps

Literally I feel bad for anybody who found that thread but I simultaneously feel bad for anybody who literally hasn’t.

Here is a like :blue_heart:
(I am out of likes)

1 Like

Literally did you follow me here or did you literally just go onto a random thread and literally necro a dead meme?

I literally followed you to literally talk to your literal self xD

I am literally so dead right now like literally just imagine what that D.va is thinking right now. Literally his meme has branched off to infect other literal posts.

1 Like