Will Sym be continued to be ignored to Beta 3?

Good, I was scratching my head a lot on what to do with Symm.

Was even looking at the IFG grenade last night in deep rock Galactic and thinking “What if flying turrets could give a speed aura”.

1 Like

OMG! Andy tysm for this info. Even more excited for the next beta

2 Likes

I know this is a dumb question, but will all this be talked about during the ow2 event thing?

3 Likes

sty-- i mean jester, we got confirmation, now go and make videos!

Overwatch 2 PVP going F2P on Steam with a developer updates video, guest starring Jeff Kaplan, of course.

If I’m here talking about it, it’s highly unlikely :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I’m hoping we will get to see some more D.Va changes, if these are coming.

I would love to see if my girl is getting anymore changes, (defense matrix range, defense matrix duration, baby d.va changes)>

Oh? so… does this mean… everytime your on here, it’s explaining stuff that really wouldn’t be said by them in a major event later on…?

Rock and stone until you go home!

I guess we should take that as its pretty insignificant relative to what we will get on june 16?

Then can we get some info on what we can expect? If you’re not holding info back for the event…why hold it back?

2 Likes

If they aren’t going to discuss it please can we have some hints PLEASE
Im so excited to discuss whats changed

Probably because there are dozens of people who are working their butts off in preparation for the announcement

Me leaking or giving any sort of indicator on what to expect is incredibly disrespectful of their time, efforts, and energy

33 Likes

(lol I only saw first 2 seconds of this and rest is just odd)

1 Like

wait are you being sarcastic?

im not used to people from blizzard talking on the forums, even if you have been here for months

1 Like

Well so…

“we don’t talk about OW2 future uoh uoh…” :musical_note:

Anyway, thanks for some hope for new changes in Sym coming soon :hugs: but very soon, I hope :sweat_smile:

still i say give her back her 2.0 barrier! it will help her a lot.

(also read my dm on discord please its a very serious question!)

1 Like

As a Colombian I have a love hate relationship with that song….

yay…a movie about my people!..…

No….not that song again!! Make it stop!!!

1 Like

i was cringing so badly when a group of people started singing it at my school

play a GOOD song like isabela’s like :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I leave for a hour and miss everthing

(though don’t have time to pull up my old Sym rework notes.)

I hope they do ignore unpopular niche heros like sym torb junk bastion mei.
listening to the whining one tricks demanding these heros be made viable in all situations is what killed ow1. one trick trolling on niche heros should not get you further than bronze.