Will PTR be on console?

for what do you need a ptr on console when on pc it actually makes sense since you have tons of different hardware…

Are Console players getting any Console-only balance changes (Like The Ana Friendly Aim-assist) in the near future?

1 Like

Delaying content even more?
Not worth at all, considering PTR is dead and also a waste of time.

1 Like

May be you can add feature to change language of text and voice on consoles then?

What’d be the point? Us console players’ opinions and feedback would be ignored just as much or even more than PC players, so it’d be pointless to do a console PTR.

3 Likes

inb4 all the angry Mercy mains derail this into a Mercy thread now…

2 Likes

Actually that would be you doing that, I could make this into a Mercy thread but I have chosen not to.

Please stop telling me how I act and what I do. See, this is the sort of antagonization us Mercy mains deal with on a daily basis. Completely uncalled for attacks on me.

On topic of the thread: I also think a console PTR would be useful. But know what else would be even better?

Completely separate console balancing from the ground up.

mErCy NeEdS a BuFf ShE iS oFf MeTa

1 Like

Jeff, would it be possible to have a mode in normal overwatch, likely an extra option in arcade or maybe a custom game mode, where you set as many of the changes as possible on the characters to their PTR state? That way we won’t have all the current changes but we’d have a mode to try out several of the modified characters stats?

I don’t pretend to be a developer, just curious what challenges or limitations this would have.

Umm… I wasn’t. But now I am, because you’re doing it right now, stop defending yourself as if everyone is personally attacking you and making this about you, I didn’t mention you, I don’t know you.

Everyone knows Mercy mains derail any thread they can to get Mercy attention… Never was I directing this towards you, you could’ve simply ignored my reply if you didn’t agree with it.

Have a nice day.

9 Likes

could you give us feedback about brigitte’s stats?

It’s miracle you answering a thread related to console, anyways I appreciate that.

What about console issues? For example, keyboard and mouse users, smurfing? Would you have any update on those issues?

Are you guys looking into any console specific changes that you are able/willing to share?

Please Mister Jeff, just be honest with us. Are you guys working on console issues K&M, smurfing? We just want an answer.

OMG Jeff Kaplan Replied to my post! This is actually a very high honor. Thanks Jeff for the comment, and Roadhog buffs. :pray:

this has been mentioned time and time again.

LISTEN!

I love how YOU just turned it into a mercy thread

huh? i thought every thread here is a mercy thread. that’s what it feels like.

1 Like

She didn’t say you specifically… It’s just that whenever Jeff replies to a thread mercy mains have a tendency to swarm it.

other than Titanium’s feels like forever since i’ve seen one