Will CTF stay as an arcade mode after the event?

Please keep CTF competitive aswell. We need more ways to earn competitive points all year round.

4 Likes

At this moment - i like comp CTF even more than just comp. It’s sad it’ll never come into regular comp pool. With few fixes and improvements it would be completely working mode.

And it gives purpose to heroes from F-tier. Mei is actually useful, Reaper have way more tight spaces and he’s nice to remove flag bearers etc.

2 Likes

Agreed wholeheartedly, I enjoy comp CTF FAR more than regular comp.

Oh, nice! Do you think you can track play time for the Ayutthaya-only mode? There’s no tracking at the moment

My man, please tell me you mean comp CTF will be staying. Like, I couldn’t care less about the comp points but I love to have a competitive environment to play CTF in. My friends and I haven’t played regular comp since comp CTF got released, and it’s been loads of fun. Thanks to you and the rest of Blizzard for the game mode in general, regardless of what happens to it.

1 Like

Sir, do you have any plans to include competitive CTF and Lucioball in an all star game? It would be funny to watch a Lucioball game between the best Supports in the world.

Hello,
I logged in just to ask this: could you add Ayutthaya to Mystery Heroes rotation? Please?

Jeff, I ask you to leave the competitive capture of the flag on an ongoing basis. Please, have mercy on the sir.

2 Likes

Who is going to play it? It is hard to find a game for it even now.

Hopefully we see ranked CTF return or stay as well - it’s my favorite way to play Overwatch :slight_smile:

I’m in mid diamond and it takes ~2 minutes with the upper bound being like 5 minutes. It’s the same solo queuing and 2-4 queuing from my experience.

I have a feeling a good portion of the player base is trying to grind out a few more regular comp games before the season ends. It will probably get more players once the current season ends

I feel the waiting time is about the same, or faster than for normal competitive.

At the moment I’m only playing in the competitive capture of the flag, because this is a more interesting and new regime. And even today I play with friends in six. Yes, we are looking for matches for a long time, but still we find and play relatively with the wounded opponents.

Today I went up to the Diamond.

If the game has problems with Online, then the game should be free!

This is great! I like the new CTF so muuch

What happened to that? Year of the Dog has ended and CTF is nowhere to be seen in the arcade menu.

please bring back ctf: ayutthaya instead of an event game mode please set it in arcade permanently

Well, that’s a good sign.

Maybe they’ll actually keep Uprising as an Arcade mode after this year’s event. We all know that was by far the most popular event mode.

Maybe.

We’ll see.

/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

Doesn’t look like CTF has remained as a primary mode. Let alone Competitive (which is the one much more worth playing).

1 Like