WIKI: Workshop Syntax & Script Database

Up! Are missing lot of conditions and actions specific by hero.

How i can change current weapon of hero, for example mercy primary (heal/buff damage) and secondary weapon (pistol) ?

And are missing in buttons: Switch weapon, and attack with melee

bbcood
waawaa
sssssssd
aaaaaas
aaddad

aaaaaaaa

Does “Is On Wall” return true when a player is just touching a wall?

When climbing and wallriding, not just touching.

I don’t understand the beginning of this sentence. Could you elaborate a bit more on the attribute is defines an event part. Thank you

wow thats very ice cold
thats cool my holmes brother
awesome best cool delicious extraordinary

The room reset doesn’t update the code when using the keyboard shortcut if you are still in the edit page

1 Like

Is it possible to give a hero another hero’s abilities and/or weapon?

No it is not. You can do things like create effects to create unique abilities to a certain extent.

Darn. Just being able to use the animations of some of the abilities alone would be great. Thanks for the response

You can to an extent. If you use Set Status of Event Player to stun for 0.001 seconds, it’s a quick cancel. I’ve turned Reinhardts Fire Strike into an uppercut hammer swing using this. Not sure how many abilities it can work for, but for Rein’s, it’s able to stop the Fire Strike from actually sending out as well.

Not yet, unfortunately.

Something I’ve just discovered through testing that makes sense but isn’t immediately obvious is that IS TRUE FOR ALL returns True if passed an empty array, and IS TRUE FOR ANY returns False if passed an empty array.

:innocent:HI.
How Are You.?

I know it’s old, and i dont know if you already found the solution, but the thing to do is “abort if” , so, you make
Player take damage
Abort if , Player Health > 25%
Make player variable B == True
Or you can use
OnGoing Each player
If health <= 25%
Make player variable B == True
With the second one you should take less string than the first one
It should work on that way as I know …

Is it possible to add abilities and assign more buttons through the Workshop?

Not exactly, you can to a certain extent change existing abilities, but there is not any direct manipulation to heroes yet.

How would you combine code from different sources, i.e. different changes done by different people?

Use the copy and paste function. Do this by opening one workshop code, look for the script you want, select it, then press the copy button. If necessary, you can paste it into a text editor like notepad, copy and paste it back into the game on the script you are building.