WIdowmaker Noire Skin

Call it Blanche

You close off invitation to contribute when your entire argument is based off bs statistics you pull out of your butt that can’t possibly be confirmed or denied, so, guess I’ll go with the…

ladder

4 Likes

The codes only work for console now. They don’t work at all for PC.

1 Like

It’s not an argument? And there are not statistics. It’s an issue, I am giving my feedback on. I see people posting about this topic on the forums so I’m coming in with my opinion, and a solution. You can contribute by not being a douche, and providing positive feedback.

1 Like

If the Lucio emote is available and the Demon Hunter skin will come available in the future why not let people get the Noire skin too. It’s been exclusive for long enough.

It’s more money for Blizzard so what’s the problem?

4 Likes
[/quote]

That’s an observation not a statistic.

1 Like

They didn’t. So they haven’t. Done.

You are very lucky!

The only ok thing with you it’s the “Account binding”. Simply because who have it, can have it on EVERY platform. But not new way to buy it again.

And why making it buyable could be wrong? Because if you pre-ordered you spent 60€/$ + on the game. If you bought the game with 13€/$ and 15€/$ for the Noire skin, you spent less. And it’s simply unfair. You HAD TO pre-order.
Who pre-ordered put the faith in the game. Why make it available now?

90% of what you say is pretty much nonsense. Just an observation there ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Agreed.

Though, as a holder of the item in the same exact way as you, I would say that i wouldn’t be too angry if it was made available someday… just in an exclusive sense.

I still take pride in owning that skin, as it shows that i’ve been here from the start.

Perhaps if they released a version for some exclusive “event” That was slightly different… So you could tell between an original and a new one. idk…

That’s a statistic. You’re using numerical datum.

Just let me use the skin on PC. I pre-ordered on PS4, and have the skin there. My accounts are linked so Blizz know I have it, and it’s not like Sony can complain, because they can’t lose money from that kind of sharing.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, what do you think majority means?

[/quote]

Just out of curiosity, what do you think majority means?
[/quote]

The greater part of a whole.

So, something along the lines of… 51% or more. Huh.

Why are you so against people having things that they like?

If you want to bring numbers into it, it would become a statistic. That’s why I said Majority, because I don’t know the numbers, but it’s more than half. I’m not going to make a false statistic. I’m just going to make an observation and assume it to be a greater amount.

I mean you honestly couldn’t make this easier if you tried. (Btw, more than half is a statistic :kissing_heart:)

1 Like

I’m against selling things under the pretense of limited exclusivity and then have that taken away because it’s an outright lie to consumers, but even more than that I’m tired of seeing garbage like “majority” “all” “everyone” as anecdotal evidence being passed around as fact to support an argument.

6 Likes

The bottom line here is that if Blizzard make skins they said were exclusive to something, not exclusive, no one will trust them next time they say that, in this or any game. Unless they think that the money they would make from the skin out-weighs that, it won’t happen.

1 Like