Widow and hanzo mains small egos?

I can kinda get people who play widow having a big ego (though that’s still sad) but hanzo? A blind leprechaun can play hanzo and get a few lucky headshots.

I play a lot of sombra and hanzo is one of the easier dps to kill because of his hitbox. They do get really mad at me and curse/send nasty messages. Probably second behind Rein players but that’s understandable :wink:

No, they aren’t lol. I was the one who prompted Geoff Goodman to address the size of Hanzo’s projectiles.

They are tied with objects like Genji’s shuriken for smallest objects in the game. Genji’s shuriken do not 1 shot and are actually enormous for projectiles btw.

Proof of this? show me a link where geoff goodman says it.

Why would you disprove your own thing. you said they where like boulders. but yet they are the smallest projectile in the same.

Also you know projectiles have to be alil bigger then a hitscan thing right you do know the difference. Try hitting someone with a very small pixel that has travel time.

2 Likes

like lol have you ever looked at the size of one of hanzo’s arrows in his highlight intros? they’re ABSOLUTELY ENORMOUS lol

But you just said and showed proof they are tied to the smallest. so what are the massive or small?

If Genji’s shuriken are one of the smallest objects in the game but are still enormous then it stands to reason that projectiles in Overwatch are not relatively “small” by any definition of the word.

they aren’t enormous tho. Also what size do you think projectiles should be the same as hitscan?

1 Like

While I disagree that a particular main has a particular ego (since I don’t believe people’s attitudes to be universally defined by a single hero choice), the people you described would most likely have big egos, thus get upset when they are challenged.

For some reason if Genji’s shuriken were capable of one shotting and then in addition to this Genji also possessed the ability to make his projectiles fire at hitscan speed, I doubt you would hold the same stance on the matter.

it makes sense for projectiles like Genji and Lucio’s weapons generate to be big because they do not 1 shot.

Hanzo’s projectiles move at an even faster rate and the hero is rewarded with the lethality of a headshot for a shot to the chest.

you never answered my question.

1 Like
  • Some widow and hanzo mains : yes it happens
  • ALL widow and hanzo mains : nah, you know it’s not true. But maybe putting the tittle that way make you feel better, I guess
2 Likes

Do I really need to?

Arrows are obviously bigger than bullets.

Come on what size do you think they should be they are already at the size of a normal arrow.

lol one of his arrow’s points nearly spans the width and nearly half the length of his face

so yes, it is an enormous projectile for a weapon that isn’t even semi-automatic lol

You really going to put highlight to the the hitbox? XD also you do know how big arrows are right. like you seen one in reallife. your just grasping at straws now man. stop it and admit it the hitbox of his arrows are fine.

2 Likes

Do you?

Because I can tell you right now as somebody who’s shot a few things in their lifetime with the bow & arrow one of Hanzo’s projectiles wouldn’t fly very far.

the arrowhead is gigantic and he wouldn’t even be good at long ranges and super questionable at mid range. You know, like how he used to be.

You really wanna talk about how things should be in real-life? in overwatch.
If we had it your way we would have no monkey. no hammond basically most the guns would not exist in the game.

Your drawing compression from a real world to a video game.
Also thanks for proving my point on the arrow in reallife being gigantic. Lol

1 Like

Do u know how big arrows actually are, like in real life?

yes actually i do, do u?

LMAO REALISM IN A GAME WITH A TALKING MONKEY

ayyy lmao