Why were my placements deleted?

Hi everyone!

I have an issue I’m hoping some could help me with. I rarely play competitive (I’ve only placed in one season and it was over a year ago). This past Monday a friend and I who both had all 10 placement matches left to do completed 6 of our matches. Yesterday, we finished the last 4 and while he placed upon reaching his 10th match, my account said that I had only completed 4 and that I still had 6 matches to go.

The only thing I can think of is that when we were playing Monday, the update for the summer games was downloading in the background…could this have resulted in my losing my first 6 placement matches?

Also when I look at my career profile for this season it says that I have won 7 games (since I won 7 and lost 3), and yet my placement matches still say I’ve only completed 4/10.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Many are having this issue, including myself. You can find several posts here, but this is probably the most active:

I have no idea or info n any official statement from other sources either.
Hope it helped that you aren’t alone at least…

4 Likes

I had the same problem today. i played competitive for placement with my friend, 5 on monday and 5 tonight. At the end, the game counted only last 5, because prewious 5 runs were deleted. my friends gotall the placement.
i really wish that they can solve this problem ad fast as possible

1 Like