Why we need Mercy back!

Interesting.

Factually, A lot of folks have made statements (usually stated as fact, when in fact these statements are opinions) declaring why I post here

Factually, in every case, they have been wrong

That’s what a robot would say :angry:

Actually, I have no recollection of such a person. But I do know that one guy who tries to be something they aren’t. The one who is always in the shadow of other’s footsteps. Wanting to set a name for themselves, but is instead left behind and only seen as “the other guy”. Not charismatic enough to make a lasting impression in his peers, and has to settle for less than likable “friends.” As the only ones who would accept their mediocrity as they spend their time focusing on hating on the lives of people better than them.

It’s a hard life only being able to make second place… Well, I can only assume so anyway… :blush:

I see, and while I see your views, I humbly disagree.

As someone who played the hero during Mass Rez without invincibility, during that time She was not a must pick at all, but in fact was a troll pick. Picking a Mercy back then was more of a detriment to your team than a benefit.

I think you are getting Mass Rez confused with Mercy during the rework and the moth meta, where she was actually a must pick and actually OP. Such a meta never existed with 1.0 Mercy. :slight_smile:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

Don’t worry, I have great many opinions on the grammatical intricacies of… Apartment Newsletters for management companies :joy:

No really though I actually like it, although I am starting to do freelance on the side XD IT would be dope to proofread for a guitar company tho

I dont believe there is any reason to be sad.

I provided the explanation you requested, have addressed your posts, no animals were harmed in the making of these posts, and the last pizza I had was entirely devoid of pineapple.

all is well

1 Like

I’m sure they have. I’m not stating anything one way or the other, just saying I relate.

In my opinion, it’s usually pretty easy to tell when I need to make sure readers know I’m stating an opinion or fact… and in my opinion, right now isn’t really one of them. But hey, that’s just me.

1 Like

Factually, this is a joke and I laughed at it.

I am not sad now. :joy:

You and I are fine, as far as I know - similar feelings regarding a certain staff-wielding female, if not use of terminology

1 Like

…

Guys I think I broke him

5 Likes

excellent…

1 Like

Yours was better, no contest.

3 Likes

I’m confused. Did they remove Mercy from the game? Last time I checked, she was still in the hero select screen.

1 Like

I dont believe this to be the case, albeit a robot could be programmed to say I am gorgeous, rich, and powerful, and other nonsensical things

There is a character in Fallout 4 named Myrna who makes a statement very similar to the one you just did

1 Like

It is possible that the OP is confused, given that he/she just joined the forums very recently, and has just a handful of posts

1 Like

Megadodo robot confirmed

I dub myself the Robot Whisperer

Time for sleep for me have a g’night everyone, don’t get too nasty with each other <3

2 Likes

Meanwhile, you mad.

Can’t complain here.

2 Likes

They didn’t seem to include “A robot could be programmed to say ‘Factual.’”

Coincidence? I think not.

Definitely a robot. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

Jealooooous~

Careful, bud. Your loneliness is showing.

4 Likes

Yes. I am extremely jealous of the psuedo-romantic relationship between two unlikable strangers on the internet, of whom their views I completely disagree with regarding my favorite heroes. Consider me exposed and “lonely.” However will I cope with such a fact? :broken_heart:

/s

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

If you want to complain about Mercy, there is a Mega Thread for that.

Mercy Mega Thread