Why the passives work

All that people have been waiting for is a solution to counterwatch. This is the solution, allowing so you can counterpick WITHOUT changing heroes, so you can still play what you want without feeling like because the enemy team swapped one hero you can’t have fun anymore. I know they’re just stealing from paladins again, but maybe this is what we need so we can play heroes we want, rather than be meta slaves.

1 Like

How is this a solution to counter picking if it is just more counterpicking?

1 Like

It’s counterpicking while still being able to play the hero you want to play. Why should I be forced to play what I don’t want to because the enemy team picked sombra or ana.

1 Like

Oh definitely. I totally get you. I am a Reinhardt one trick who is so tired of counterpicking that at this point I want the ability to swap to be removed from the game. :joy:

I was just playing devil’s advocate because I already argued the opposite with someone else in a different thread. I enjoy being annoying…

2 Likes

I do not see how tho, could you elaborate

ThiccBuddha is a silly one indeed.

1 Like

The solution is actually the removal of role passives, go back to OW1 HP/DMG/Healing pools, then go from there. I had 8k healing on kiri in under 2 minutes… yea no, passives suck!

Something about it feels a lot less annoying. It’s gentler, and it means we’re not necessarily prevented from playing an entire hero for some specific reason. We have options

1 Like