Why the Nevermore Raven and Echo make a good pair

I want to show proof but I cannot it gives me an error sign

I will explain why Echo’s best ship will be with the Nevermore Raven,
Echo represents the Nevermore Poem. “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before; But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token, And the only word there spoken was the whispered word Lenore? This I whispered and an echo murmured back the word Lenore! ---- Merely this and nothing more…” Now you’re saying that was just an echo, that’s it, but here’s the thing, echo can do everything a Raven can do. Echo can fly can’t she, so can a raven. Echo can imitate human speech when she duplicates heroes. So can a Raven for imitation without duplication. Echo is very intelligent and has adaptability. Yeah check what a raven does. Echo is acrobatic in the sky, ravens dive
bomb all the time in the skies.
Everything Echo can do a Raven can do. This is why The Nevermore Raven in Overwatch should be with Echo. For a fun fact Echo is a childish robot trying to learn about the world right? Did you know Edgar Allan Poe whose wife who was Virginia Clem Poe who was 13 year’s old which means she was a child as well. That died of tuberculosis into the poem that represents Lenore dying of tuberculous? That is what makes Echo a representation. It’s because not only does Echo represent Lenore’s Echo. She literally represents the wife of Edgar Allan Poe. In Echo’s origin story. Her doctor died before she was activated. That’s like saying how an Echo would take Lenore’s place as well. Just like it did to the Doctor. At the end Echo had the same face as her doctor continuing her legacy. There’s nobody else in Overwatch that has a lore of an echo except for the nevermore raven. So once again, echo greatly represents this poem.

You want to see something also? This is the nevermore raven in Overwatch he is a different character and is not Gabriel Reyes. Just like how Reinhardt has a Balderich randomly in his deck. Other than that here’s how it would go, the nevermore raven would be like “Echo I don’t want to be with you, I just want to be your best friend and that’s it.” If echo told him that she would like to be with him. Nevermore raven would respectfully decline because he would fear the same similar fate that would happen to Echo. I’m not trying to say lets have Raven and Echo become husband and wife all I am saying is this would have been a better partner than Cole Cassidy 100%. Since Liao died the best person I could count on taking care of echo would be Raven. Like the reason why is because Echo may show him an alternative version of Lenore. That’s why I think he would befriend Echo for that reason because she can duplicate into the universe of overwatch and because Nevermore is in it it’s possible that should could duplicate an alternative version of his dead wife. The curse still lives though he’ll never get to see the Lenore he wants but Echo can show him a glimpse again and that’s why they would become best friends for this reason.

Basically in the poem the Raven was just telling the narrator he will never meet “Lenore” again. Notice how the Raven was caught by some “Unhappy master” this just explains the Raven wasn’t evil. It was caught by an unhappy master who kept saying the word ‘Nevermore’ until it imitated and echoed it. All the narrator was doing was just hurting himself in the poem. Look I know in many cultures there are many people going to say that Ravens are evil. This is not true at all. Ravens have acted as messenger birds for Odin. Who were named Hugin and Munin and what they did was fly around the world and report back to Odin to see what they saw each day. They were called to Odin, Thought and Memory. They were devoted to only nothing but Odin and this just explains why Ravens don’t always mean death/omen. Ravens today protect the Tower of London. There must be 6 required Ravens at the Tower. If all Ravens fled from the Tower, the kingdom will fall. I’m telling you here that the Raven is not an enemy neither a villain. The Raven is just complexly a misunderstood character in our today’s society. People view Ravens as evil because they eat road kill. In war the Ravens would always scavenge the bodies to eat. This is another reason why they are misunderstood. It’s because humans are disgusted by them. If I were a Raven I’d do the same thing. That’s just my dinner can’t I eat when I’m hungry? Where else is there to go? Who do I think the Nevermore Raven is? It’s a mystery that’s all I have to say but it definably belongs for Echo to find out who he really is.

I cannot show you links to show you proof because it won’t let me.

Yes, but can Echo slide down snowbanks for fun when she thinks nobody’s watching?

1 Like

1 Like

Introducing Edgar Poe as the next hero.

1 Like

M1 - throws raven quills like they’re kunai
Shift - bites the nearest enemy, giving them rabies
E - throws a casque of amontillado, which shatters and slows enemies who step in it
Q - summons an orangutan with a knife, who pursues and attacks the enemy with the lowest health; orangutan can wall-climb

You forgot M2.
Put on red death mask for six seconds, allowing an AOE DOT attack.

1 Like

When my trust level gets higher i’ll repost this and show my proof of what I just said. Also add photos showing the Nevermore raven’s face which I couldn’t share today.

Press Q to fall in love with your cousin and succumb to alcoholism while being the most awesome person to ever rock a kerchief.

1 Like