Why the **** did they buff BASTION of all characters

What etc.? You just listed off the entire team! How is an entire team of bronze players coordinating this complex and self-limiting strat?

Explain kolorblind, or bastionmain cuase im pretty sure they are both t500 and both play bastion continuosly.

Remember kids, Transformers: Dark side of the moon on blue ray is not Overwatch.

Depends on the situation, but most of the time Echo is way better to deal with a Bastion than the other, especially Pharah and Reaper.

That is almost the problem, they were like the only people playing Bastion… literally. The number was so low it rounded down to zero.

I don’t likes it ಠ_ಠ

1 Like

Mostly agreed with the OP… A rework that finally addresses Bastion’s horrible fundamental design is so long overdue at this point…

Thats where your issue is, you are falsifying data by rounding numbers, also both players have proven to show bastion can be very effective at those higher ranks. The data cannot show how boring a character is to play or how fun a character is to play. People will always gravitate to the more fun and engaging characters instead of the ones that play the slow game the entire time.

if you and your friend is having alot of issue playing against bastion, go look for youtube and and google how to play against him…
ppl not know how to counter bastion has always been a huge problem for me in my games

I did not falsify anything, your beef is with Overbuff, homie.

Just play Reaper. Roadhog is fine.
I agree on Bastion, though.

Jeez I shouldn’t need to explain this. Like I said already:

A zero percent pickrate means there are so few people picking him that they fall below the cut off point. It doesn’t mean no one plays bastion, obviously.

1 Like

He’s still a throw pick in plat.

I know!

Playing as a team in a team based game? How am I supposed to run in and kill everything alone when they work together!?

Bastion is still waiting on a full rework so hes not a sitting duck.
Maybe for OW2 :frowning:

Bastion is broken in the last point of Hollywood. He’s very afar.
Without proper team coordination you’re getting melted within 3 seconds.

The hero had a .4 pickrate, there was something wrong with him, and by the way, your feelings shouldn’t and never will determine balance.

Bastion does none of the following:

Inhibit other characters heavily in the role.

Invalidate the counters to himself.

It’s only when those two factors are existing is when someone will be nerfed, Bastion is a team effort to take down, you can’t just do it yourself unless you successfully flank, or you do a Mei Wall with Roadhog Hook combo.