Why Overwatch will NEVER get better

Ok here to say it, over 6 years and it is still the shambles mess it was.

The Dev team always have an excuse why things are bad, like without a shadow of a doubt they have an excuse why every single thing in this game is bad.

Season 4… still the same mess of a game it always was.

The only balance in this game they have to do is for competitive, none of the other modes matter in the slightest because its ‘for fun’. But the competitive mode is where they need to actually have everything work properly. We have a magnetic grenade that can go around walls and follow mercy on super jumps, a ball which is completely overpowered and so many characters that are legit in the dumpster.

The meta at the moment is… MEI and BASTION… WTF how did we get to a place where this is what pro teams are going to run.

I just think it is better to say this game is never getting better.

3 Likes

I have not played ranked this season but isn’t the meta Soldier/Cass?
Definitely not Mei and Bastion?

That’s what all the YouTube vids were saying

1 Like

The game won’t get better, because the company is too obsessed with money over quality. More so than that, the devs refuse to go back to 6v6. Along with of course going back on numerous other highly questionable decisions that they (the devs) have made.

Here’s my advice to anyone hoping that OW2 will improve: “Stop telling lies to yourself, and acknowledge things for what they are. Rather than what you want them to be.” There are thousands of other games out there, so why are you not playing them instead of forcing yourself to feel miserable? Unless of course you’ve been conditioned by Blizzard, and are an addict to a video game. And don’t want to admit it.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Didn’t ready, enjoying the game

This will be as good as Ow 2 gets for awhile.

Now can they make an addictive fun PvE multiplayer that you can play with your friends and not be a lame cash grab?

That’s the big future mystery.

Until then grab a Snickers cause it’s going to be a while as the game stalls being a shallow version of Ow 1.

no, it wasn’t always a mess, but people still keep saying otherwise…

impaired delayed exo jump = team mates die often ( unless exceptional )
fragile immort disc lamp = team mates die often ( unless exceptional )
fragile 200 hp yet loud weapon which doesn’t match light damage = team mates die often ( unless exceptional )
5 meter AOE range excessively limited to up close and personal = team mates die often ( unless exceptional )
my average respawns per match is 4. invalid nerfs only effect others.

There’s already plenty of games with this and many years on the belt. Blizzard still can’t get miniscule aspects of their core game correct.

How are people this ridiculous into having faith it even has a chance of being anything but garbage? LOL

3 Likes

I just hope a lot of the dev team really do lose their jobs, because the game is just completely in the dumpster. They need to fire a lot of people and get a brand new team, because what they have…doesnt work.

It’s not even about faith.

Unintentional screwups can turn into chaotic masterpieces.

Anything is possible in the gaming industry.

I would bet money on Ow 2 to keep screwing up in the long-run.

But I have always said since Ow 1, that the game has potential and staying power. The only ones in it’s way are the decision makers focused on cash instead of giving the people what they want.

They can adapt or stay a barely mediocre live service game with their bigger cousin CoD cannibalising the same customer market Ow 2 is trying to cash in on.

honestly the OQ changes ruined the mode, now its just RQ light where sometimes you get a second tank.