Why overreact to the Ana nerf?

There’s no need to have this “#DontTouchMyAna” (btw it totally sounds weird) thing. Reducing her healing to 70hps is not going to immediately send her to F tier. Now if she got nerfs like reducing her healing to 60hps, damage reduced to 65, bionade anti heal duration reduced to 2s, no healing on nano boost, sleep dart duration reduced to 3s, bionade healing reduced to 40, and bionade bonus healing duration reduced to 2s these nerfs would send her to F tier.

So I believe that we should accept this nerf and move on ¯_ (ツ)_/¯

90 Likes

I am so glad I’m not the only one vaguely uncomfortable with the wording in the hashtag XD

29 Likes

Because mains are always mains, regardless the hero; To them, every nerf to their hero is unfair…

28 Likes

Because we have already seen the problems arise when you nerf either Ana or Mercy while buffing the other

Ana doesn’t need a nerf
Mercy needed the buff

32 Likes

I have no idea what Ana is slang for and I am not sure I want to know.

1 Like

I think it should be debated its a forum after all. Im not an ana main but let them voice their concern. As im sure you will do when ur mains nerf time comes

You did it wrong
here
¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

#DontTouchMyAna

I am deeply offended that people are claiming Ana as their own.

6 Likes

I believe it’s because every healing shot you land on squishies as Ana takes effort, and that big chuck of health they get feels very rewarding. Reducing that feels bad. Not saying it shouldn’t happen, but it does feel bad.

2 Likes

But when Baptiste and Moira were at her level, they were called OP and nerfed.

If people don’t want the other supports to be that strong, than Ana can’t be either.

47 Likes

Also you:

:thinking:

2 Likes

Honestly, this nerf just pleases my OCD. Now she does the same amount of healing as her damage shot lol

21 Likes

Don’t they have aoe?

9 Likes

idk, I love Ana and I think she’s completely fine even with this nerf. I was really expecting something more significant, like her biotic grenade.

Instead, it’s a tiny 5 HPS nerf lol

7 Likes

Yeah but now Ana’s pushing every other support out of the meta, AoE or not.

1 Like

Just a reference to what I was talking about.

1 Like

I mean those came out before but they could have done a lot worse things. they could have also reduced the damage of the gun to 65 and inherently ruined 3 shot kills. Like that would be game changing

Lol I know

1 Like

So does Ana :man_shrugging:.

3 Likes

Hm…

The only answer I can give is that she requires aim, so she’s fine.

But I don’t want to speak for the forums.

3 Likes