Why no bug reports?

If no one is complaining obviously they won’t bother changing it cuz why would they? Giving it visibility can give them reason to actually fix it.

People have the rights to complain about it.

That’s not the point. I get you and many others like Super jump but that doesn’t make it any less a bug or an exploit. People also like boosted dragons, or having the exact same bug that was on Genji except that one got fixed. This one should too.

1 Like

You know what have given it visability?

if some of the people in the thread ACTUALLY cared enough to raise a bug report.

Obviously it isn’t important enough to them to even do that.

I raised a support ticket over it, which is far far far more than the ENTIRE thread did.

It isn’t the same bug as Genji. This is closer to the Moira superjump.

Or the Orisa Halt / Fortify superjump.

Or Dooms extented movement from rocketpunch.

As I said no one reads the bug report thread. Unless everyone is positing about 1 issue at the same time it will be disregarded.

Sooo bugs that still got fixed? Why is the games already most mobile hero an exception?

1 Like

Not even one person posted about it.

The entire thread couldn’t sort themselves enough for a single post.

No, they were declared not bugs. Moira can still superjump. Doom can still get more distance from rocketpunch.

They were not bugs.

Not now but most likely long ago when it was first discovered.

1 Like

Were they not? Hmmm.

It’s almost like when you report bugs and nothing happens you stop trying.

1 Like

It is almost like, Blizzard actually patches the things they think are bugs, and don’t patch thing they don’t think are bugs.

Blizzard haven’t come out and said superjump is a bug.

xQc has, but, he is not Blizzard.

Blizzard could have accepted it as a happy accident.

In which case, not a bug.

And you will NOT get an answer to that, unless you - I don’t know… bother reporting it.

We will see how that works out in a year when it’s finally fixed. That would be a more sound argument if they didn’t take exceptionally longer than they ever should to fix anything that isn’t a minor bug.

2 Likes

Oof.

one person posted from that thread.

Man, I should give Project a prize or something for ACTUALLY going through with something y’all should have done.

they are like the ONLY person to have taken it remotely seriously in that entire thread.

The rest of you just poop posted and didn’t do a damn thing.

Yeah and they are getting the exact same response they get in general, so what exactly is the point?

That they did something which ACTUALLY gives it real visability to Blizzard.

Rather than just complain about it.

Y’all have spent how much time talking to me? and none of you actually bothered enough to do the right thing?

If blizzard doesn’t issue a response, it is because they treat this whole thing as a joke, and your lack of actions helped that happen.

If you ACTUALLY cared, you might even fill out a report today - it isn’t too late you know.

super jump is not a bug
super jump is not a bug
super jump is not a bug
super jump is not a bug

They don’t come to the forums often enough, so what’s the point?

Yes it is
Yes it is
Yes it is
Yes it is

I can do that too

They DO read the bug reports.

That they ACTUALLY care about.

You don’t enough to make a report - just enough to argue that you think it is important.

Which is WEIRD.

Seriously, go fill out a bug report.