Why moira is not op

That seems like the design is working as intended. Ana requires more skill to pick up and do well with, so lower rank players aren’t going to be using her effectively. Which means the hero they are gonna do well with is Moira.

And like you said, a max Ana will do more healing. Meanwhile Moira drops off because her skill ceiling is limited.

So working as intended.

1. no she doesn’t. Not when right click is combined with dmg orb. Even if she did have the lowest dps in game, it doesn’t matter when anyone with decent aim can have 100% accuracy with right click.

Her ult blinds people’s vision. Thing is stupid ugly swirl of colors in your face and you can’t see anything.

Mine as well have aimlock. Would make no difference.

I don’t even think moira is op, she’s just a dumb hero designed for people who suck at overwatch. Take a moira main, they’re going to be at least 500 SR worse, if not more, at every other support.

1 Like

Ana isn’t only about the healing, if you play ana for her healing only then just play moira, ana has anti heal and sleep dart and in my eyes the best ult ever. That’s why moira’s value will never and could never compare to ana’s, not with her actual kit at least.

1 Like

U forgot the s…

I mean sigma is fine against her, just hit, rock, hit, you have a shield that only the orb can go through that you can eat, and your damage output is far superior

people: moira is too easy and her orbs are cancer and thus frustrating to play against.

people in the forums: moira is not overpowered so its ok for you to not have anyfun against the second most played hero in the whole game.

1 Like

She’s definitely not op. But she carries people to ranks where they don’t belong.

2 Likes

No she’s really not the second most played hero and no most forums here are about how braindead she is, there’s 10 post like that or more every day.

1 Like

We’re talking about damage numbers on her primary and if she attacks you when you’re with your team she basically threw a 10 second ability off the window.

The same could be said about Reaper and Genji. But this forum only complains about Moira🤨

She heals the most per game, though.

lol

Let me know when a Moira does 25k damage and 20k healing. Please. I want to see evidence of this. Those numbers are ridiculous, unless it’s a top 500 moira playing dps and just healing tanks or something.

if there are that many posts maybe the devs should look into it
just checked owbuff, and she’s the 4th indeed, big change big drop

OP or not, she just feels cheap to play/play against.

Never said shes fun to play against, theres no need for a nerf on a hero if shes fine, change maybe, but half the forums are begging for nerfs not changes.

you should read the post before you make a comment on it, would help

1 Like

Cause most of these post are “MoIRa iS BrAiNDeAd NeRF hEr”. It just sounds like my hero requires aim, therefore moira should instantly die the minute my hero looks at her. I’m not against a good rework not because she’s braindead, but because she’s boring and repetitive to play with 0 utility outside of her healing. They can’t nerf a hero because you’re flanking and all by yourself and expect the moira to just stand there, if you’re in a team moira can just take out those who are below 30% health and in a 222 setup with the amounts of healing we have, if you stay in a team and your healer is competent, she’s gonna have some hard time killing you.

In lower ranks sure, but we shouldnt balance heroes based on people who cant play the game now should we

And for the record, both bap and ana have a higher possible heal per game than moira

Did you know you can send the damage orb out in the enemy general direction when they are still on their way, get some ult charge or a rare lucky kill, and by the time the teams come face to face it s already off cooldown?

Even when combined with damage orb, generally speaking the damage orb wont last more than 1 second on you. If it does then either you are fighting at a spot that favours moira big time or u keep back paddling into the orb.

Its already toned down compared to the orignal and i could see stuff through it fine, unlike hanzo’s that completely block your sight.

I would agree ppl at bronze~silver can abuse moira to climb abit, but they will get stuck very soon because they simply do not have the game sense to survive higher. Also many moira mains can play all other supports, they just prefer to play moira.

Did you know you can randomly shoot at the enemy with spammy shots with hanzo, mei, genji, mccree, widow, ashe, soldier, and basically any other dps to get some ult charge without even having to use an ability if you just have a simple idea of what direction the enemy is because aiming in this game is super easy because of the very forgiving hitboxes.

NOT to mention the tanks being able to do the exact same thing and someone like rein being able to get up to 30-60% ult charge from a singular firestrike