Why Moira healing through barriers hasn't been fixed yet?

The devs should stop Mark that as a bug, since It would break her then

2 Likes

What? I still see it disappear from time to time

1 Like

Because it’s unnecessary, if they did “fix it”, it would be a huge nerf for Moira, who is balanced.

3 Likes

Yes for sure. Lets have her heal insane amounts of heals through barriers when only one other character can do it and that character (Mercy) is a pure healer.

1 Like

They fixed it, i play both Mei and Moira, and now Moira Orbs bounce when hit Mei walls

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yes, I’m just going to take your word for it.

1 Like

Moira is basically evil Mercy so I don’t see why she can’t heal through barriers.

1 Like

Ahh my bad then, I’m probably crazy :joy:

But yeah about the other bug they’re probably still working on it.

1 Like

She has the lowest DPS in the game, 50/s.

2 Likes

Barriers make already a huge problem For her, can’t allow her to recharge or self-heal (when the orb are on CD). We don’t Need to make her against barriers even worse and frustrating

2 Likes

It’s because Bridgette hasn’t been released yet.

Once she comes out they will nerf Moira and then Bridgette will be the new flavour-of-the-month(s) character.

Look for Moira nerfs to come in the middle of Season 10. Will it make sense to push them through in the middle of the competitive season? No, but that didn’t stop Blizzard from nerfing Mercy in the middle of last season.

2 Likes

Brigitte is taken aback by this statement.

Oh, alright. Still the second lowest DPS in the game.

1 Like

This change will probably cause an uproar, but I understand the reasoning. Single target healing (Mercy, Zen, and Brig’s packs) always go through barriers while AoE (Lucio and Zen’s ult) don’t go through barrier.

Overall I don’t understand how they can code in Mei’s new spray and not have Moira’s heal work exactly the same way.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter. 6.5k is not “only healer”. I’m not even discussing her damage. I’m just saying that people saying “she’s a pure healer she should heal through barriers” -> no, not really.

1 Like

Yeah but She is a main Healer, so they need to make her healing consistent. The only main Healer that can’t heal through barrier is Ana but because She has projectiles for healing

1 Like

Brigitte does ~70 dps. Mei’s primary actually has the lowest dps at 45.

1 Like

oh.
20 CHaRaCteRS YaY

This is probably spot on.

FOTM - yuck.

1 Like