Why isn't there a Mega/funnel thread for Mercy yet?

Just saying, in most cases whenever people keep yapping about something a mega thread is made to stem the tide and those who don’t go to that thread are redirected to it.

What’s going on?

1 Like

Our mega thread gets locked every time it unlocks because of the lovely community constantly flagging our discussion.

Why? It becomes top thread and we can’t have that can we!

22 Likes

Because this company has such a big ego that they can’t admit that they are wrong and that she’s the worst support in the game.
Why would they allow a mega thread? That would support the view that this hero is terrible and in need of help. That goes against their egotistical balance changes.

16 Likes

Mercy’s had multiple megathreads.

Ex:

Not putting everything in a megathread is nicer than having one for the people that play the character when it’s a controversial issue as at least you can actually manage to have a discussion with other people when you aren’t in a big megathread.

1 Like

I believe we’ve had over 10 goshdarn megathreads. Not ONE word of feedback was acknowledged at all. Megathreads are just a nice way of saying “garbage dump”. ._.

13 Likes

Are you sure its not because most mercy threads are toxic as hell lol

2 Likes

No. Probaly because people like you decide to flag all Mercy posts as spam. Then they get shoved into the Megathread. After a amount of time they stack, and then at once they hit.

That’s is what happend. Flags stacked, and broke the thread

6 Likes

Nah, those are the Anti-Mercy threads, which we have just as many.

5 Likes

I’ve literally only ever seen Mercy mains fire back when they were insulted first.

I admit there may be some but not as many as people say. It’s over-exaggerated out of proportion. Something the Overwatch community does best

6 Likes

There’s only been one case of that and it was the mod made megathreads which everyone hated because anything even slightly related to mercy was thrown in there interrupting discussions and it didn’t matter if it was well made or troll not to mention hardly anyone that wasnt one of the famous mercy threaders like titanium recertmercy or grayfalcon or diehard mercy players would actually talk in there, for the most part I avoided that place like the plague I detested it so much, and I’m glad its not being done anymore, yes there are other megathreads but other threads aren’t funneled into it, they’re community made threads to spark serious discussion something the mod mercy threads didnt because everything related to mercy was thrown in there

3 Likes

Oh the irony.

There’s more where that came from.

19 Likes

You are aware that you post implies that the mercy mains too are over bloating topics especially considering they consist of alot of the player base?

Aside from the teenage angst bit, none of that is toxic.

You’re the living personification of the word when you enter Mercy threads lol

11 Likes

Because they never read or discussed feedback in the previous megathreads. Every hero should be entitled to have free discussion on the forum, as long as it’s within the acceptable boundaries of the code of conduct.

If you aren’t satisfied with seeing the ongoing discussions of Mercy then you can mute threads to hide them from your threads listing.

Also discussing forum policy isn’t relevant to what this forum is meant for (discussing Overwatch), and may also be deemed as a non-constructive thread (against the code of conduct). Bear that in mind :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

Nope thats just you.

6 Likes

So instead you have 963.24 new threads about Mercy per 24 hours.
Yes I agree, flagging Mercy threads is crap. Fans of her should be able to discuss normally.

That said, (and without hyperbole this time) I think about 3 Mercy threads per hour is created here. Day and night, 24/7.

There was… It didn’t help. Especially since nobody was reading it.

1 Like

even NOW, the current megathread is still getting locked repeatedly, and we barely use it lol

1 Like

The existing mercy megathreads are all but useless garbage bins.

To make a new one would be Blizzard admitting that Mercy is a problem.

3 Likes