Why is there so many fragile egos?

Maybe those people are trying to practice and its already easy to tell the game is already over and dont want to queue with that current team anymore because they were holding them back?

While I wish it was reportable, you are correct.

If you’re unable to stay for an entire MH match then please stay out of that mode and stay in your competitive mode. If you’re an adult like you claim to be you would stick it out and finish what you joined.

1 Like

If toxicity is only people leaving 5 sec before a match end … I can take it.

So, it okay for people to be basicly bots, but we supposed to stay and finish wasting our time in that game? Yeah good luck with that.

Nope like i said only in arcade for the free lootboxes couldnt careless about the games

I play games to avoid the disappointments that sometimes come my way in social interactions. Losing a game just feels very much like the thing I was trying to avoid in the first place. That’s why I rage quit or blame others for my loss. Wasn’t that obvious?

Like last game i playedon nimbani defence as a healer my team was to dumb to watch all entrances on to the point and ended up guving then enemy team the point on the first push, so i left, not wasting my time on people thay cant hold the point for even 1 minute

Rust and other PvP survival games are a whole other level of Toxic. Makes Overwatch’s community look like it engages in civil discourse.

1 Like