Why is 1 trick players allowed?

why is 1 trick players allowed in competitve? i just want to know. If tank is 1 trick ball and they counter ball on a map where ball is bad you can not win. why is making ppl sad worse then making them mad?

1 Like

I hit GM 1 tricking ball. The 1 trick is the same rank as you so what does that say about you?

7 Likes

Love this comment. OW players really don’t get this.

You’re not better than the rank you’re at until you aren’t at that rank any more.

5 Likes

Specialize in a certain Hero to become useful, even if there are direct counters on the enemy team… and make that not allowed?

You enter a random queue, where you can get placed with and against anyone.
Players are players, you do not control them, nobody does, even if they don’t one-trick, they can still make “bad” decisions according to someone.

If you do not want players doing their thing, you should get into a premade squad.

4 Likes

Because this is a game and not a job. It sucks that players do this, if the matchmaker and MMR worked correctly, they would be at a rank where they would play effectively like this.

Why does the ball have to swap? Once they do, what is stopping the enemy team from just moving on to the next set of counters? Why can’t the team swap to help make the counters less viable/counter the counters?

Because we like that hero and we want to play that hero not sorry ever for playing lucio i can get great value as well those one tricks are your rank so they are as good if not better then you

Say play around me without saying it, XD

1 Like