Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State

It’s funny because they’re just going to scare everyone else away. What’s the point of any of this if you’re going to lose your main audience? I can’t believe I actually wanted to work for Blizz at some point… What a shame.

And pros are always playing with great communication so obviously they can achieve more (like with scouting Sombra).

2 Likes

same…

1 Like

And I don’t mind balancing around the best, but with that they also need to consider what works, because it’s good, and what works only in 6-stack teams.

I don’t really mind the CC all that much, given that, as Mercy, I tend to be far away from that. I have a 15m healing beam, and 30m GA range. Where’s this CC people complain about? The only time I’m affected by CC, is when I’m out of position.

1 Like

Well not everyone 1-tricks mercy :wink:

1 Like

Press F to play respects to all the Reinhardt mains out there.

8 Likes

Gotta love how Jeff Kaplan carefully avoids responding to any feedback regarding the Reinhardt situation, or other heroes that have been affected by the recent balance changes.

Also, no word yet from a-certain-developer-who-got-invited-to-this-topic?

3 Likes

Both Jeff and Geoff have been invited to this topic.

2 Likes

I guess the rumors of Jeff being ‘uninviteable’ were false, then.

Unfortunately… They don’t really seem to be interested.

2 Likes

Yep. I tried to send an invite, but I received an error message saying that they had already been invited.

To be fair they probably get a metric bajillion invites and notifications. If the invite notif is mixed with likes and replies they might not even see it. I should invite them to my D.Va thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t even know invites were a feature until a few days ago. I can’t help but wonder how many people actually know it exists, and by extension, how many people have ever used it.

1 Like

I didn’t either. Still, I think it’s been around. And if the notification isn’t distinguished from other ones (like how mod action notifs are green instead of blue) it’s feasible that they just get too many notifications to see it

I’m just saying not to assume that they’re purposefully ignoring the invite is all

I’m not sure if that makes me hopeful or just more disappointed.

In all honesty I think invites do nothing. Just because they exist doesn’t mean blizz uses it

5 Likes

This post is everything :clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

ok, now I tested her a little more properly. And have to say:
DEVS, YOU MADE IT :clap::clap::clap:
You made it that even her core gameplay feels sluggish now! The last resort has fallen for me. I won´t touch mercy at all anymore. I thought for myself “50 hp/s are not THAT much less aren´t they?” but YES, it IS a lot. Now she REALLY feels absolutely underwhelming compared to other heroes, great, that will solve the problem! Let´s do everything so that ability rezz is balanced SOMEHOW!

…you simply killed her

5 Likes

A week or two later…

4 Likes