Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State

Oh, cool, it’s still alive.

And I really don’t think “raiding” is in any case a good idea.

1 Like

still wont surpass the bastion megathread in responses

we have almost 20k responses

It was only a matter of time, when peaceful protest would turn radical, as demands were not met. Luckily, hackers are not involved, or this would turn nasty.

wow…how deep do these comments go?

and yes, this IS a bet.

You’re doing a great job of tearing your own community apart btw.

Those of us who are trying to explain what’s wrong with this raid are getting mass flagged by people they care about/support in your community.

I’m actually really upset about this.

1 Like

This ain’t a contest my dude.

you almost caused the closing of this thread with your raid.

2 Likes

You used “raid” in your post. And “flood the forum”. A little different.

Edit: whoaaaa location shifting

1 Like

Surprisingly, a lot of Mercy players do that.

Looks at the raid today :eyes:

1 Like

Upset about birth of radical/extremist branch of Mercy community? Let’s hope they will succeed, where peaceful talks failed. They may leave a stain on reputation of Mercy community as whole, but we got little of it to lose.

2 Likes

i know. just putting some spice in the post ;B

Surprisingly, a lot of Mercy players in the past and still today during the raid are providing constructive criticisms to the Mercy movement.

And even the ones who are posting in favor of the gameplay over the raid are still being deleted.

If it did get closed, that wouldn’t be a problem. I’d have a good spanking excuse to make another one. :wink:

Edit: Also, hi, everyone! I know I’ve skipped 1600 replies, but someone linked this reply in my Discord so here I am!

10 Likes

I didn’t look at them like this before. I liked talking with them about the game’s state and messing around/having fun. I liked spending time with them. It was much more personal.

1 Like

Props for a good thread. :+1:

1 Like

Don’t forget to copy-pasta just in case.

We share common goal, but our means of achieving those goals are different. I don’t appreciate “raiding” anything, but if that’s only way that will work…well, so be it.

1 Like