Why I Have Yet to Not Despise Mercy's Current State

I should change my battletag to ChibiRat

Cool. Just thought you and him were trying to argue over what a revert and rework is… :joy: My bad.

Hahaha. Yeah the forums is wild and confusing especially when you’re having multiple discussions on the same thread xD

Welp, all i know is, it’s… Not a straight up revert, and the proposed rework in the OP Is Marvelous.

agreed :smiley:

I would consider adding an E ability, making 4 big changes to Resurrect, and modifying a passive ability a rework.

Also, you are contradicting yourself now:

My game client hasn’t been updated since October, and I’m not going to wait for it to update it just to give you screenshots of my playtime from season 3.

This is the full post:

Nowhere in this post was Pacify mentioned.

3 Likes

Now I just feel like that depressed donkey or camel from Winnie the Pooh. What’s his name? Downsey?

Eeyore… omg downsey is so far i can’t stop laughing xDD

Dude. That’s not appropriate terminology when referring to a player. Please delete it. ”Eeyore” is incredibly offensive as most do not want to be labelled as such.

I already had this conversation, but you may have missed it:

1 Like

This^^

:laughing::ok_hand:

Well, you did ask what the name of the depressed donkey from Winnie the Pooh. I simply answered :smiley:

understood. but if it is a hitscan, then there would be no animation as there would be no objectile that travels.

nvm nvm. i understand now. so it’d leave a similar trail to widow’s and ana’s scope shot. that’s what the animation refers to, right?

My bad, I didn’t realize you were only able to read one post at a time unless it’s to take things out of context for your convenience.

His name is Eeyore? JESUS

1 Like

XD

Disney needs to recite the Bible on a daily basis…

2 Likes

Look at Soldier:76’s weapon animation. Notice how you can see these blue streaks in the air despite the travel time being instant?

It’s the same thing with this ability. You don’t actually see the projectile moving through the air (that’s “projectile” as in an attack, not a weapon type), but those visuals are left behind showing the space where the hitscan passed through.

1 Like

Willing to bet they’ll shut this down like the countless other Mercy threads…

You know I don’t even play Mercy yet I feel bad for Mercy mains considering how much Blizzard screwed Mercy up. I hope that they may eventually listen but the really cynical part of me doubts it.

After all the OWL drones like her like this so what can common people do?

1 Like

Pacify her

In this paragraph, you were ignoring the E ability.

If you try to make a point without including the full picture, expect to be called out on it.

3 Likes