Why free competitive lootboxes doesnt give halloween items?

why free competitive lootboxes doesnt give halloween items?
no seriously why they are regular lootboxes during an event???

1 Like

It’s working as intended it was the same way for endosrements when that was new. these systems exclusively offer Normal Lootboxes regardless of time of year or Event. Even in anniversary endorsements gave Normal boxes.

Anyone who Reports they are receiving Event Lootboxes from Role incentive rewards or from Endorsements are flat out Lying. They never offer something as simple as Recorded Evidence but just make their claim. Yet everyone else is stating they only receive Normal boxes from these rewards in addition you can see it as proof live on streams to back it up.

So no, you will never get event boxes from role incentive or endorsement rewards. (unless blizz later changes it - which i doubt)

strange im pretty sure in endorsement i had event lootboxes.

Jeah I got endorsement lootbox today and it was an event lootbox.

You are being ridiculous with your elitist assumption that people are lying they haven’t received them. Its an on paper logic that doesn’t take actual fact into account.

Here’s one problem that’s known: On PS4, when you receive your bonus lootbox, it shows a ghost of the Halloween loot box and says you have zero loot boxes when you go into the screen, yet when you back out and look at the title screen you see you got your loot box. What you have to do…that you shouldn’t have to do…is to fix it, you have to hit the ‘look at last loot box’ R1 bumper, and then it will open your regular loot box.

So that’s why a lot of people think they haven’t gotten their loot box. Because of an obvious bug, even though they have. Not because they’re lying.

???
Endorsements boxes are event boxes lmao.