🐟 Why don’t you consider Leonora a Hero Candidate?

I already said who Leonora is here: 🗿 THE AMAZING TALON HERO 30 CONCEPT: LEONORA (The Video)

But seems people still Avoid Talking about Leonora. And I became the Leonora guy.

Someone recently told me the name is too hard to say.

I wonder what’s your reason for not considering Leonora as a hero?

1 Like

People don’t like paint spraying robots. Too messy.

You obviously didn’t look at the concept, she more say a sculptor judging by her art.

Actually I did, but confused it with the one you put up about a week ago that someone did previously of a paint spraying Omnic.

I do like the idea of Leonora and magnetic sculptures tossing stuff around on the field or bending it into obstacles
 maybe the oft-rumored “shield droid” is her after all

1 Like

Yeah That’s old, look at the new video concept, please.

I wish I had this kind of time
 but its nicely done. Sadly, I doubt we will ever get this, but the idea of an Omnic artiste as an OW member is compelling
 I mean, we have a mutated hamster for Pete’s sake
 who’s initials are the same as Warner Brothers
 anything is possible

Why would she be Talon though? She seems more
 neutral

Honestly I am tired repeating this.

It’s in the video.

When you decide to make a forum-thread - 2 threads actually - on this, why don’t you just summarize the points the video is trying to make in the thread?

I’m too lazy to watch your video and you’re too lazy to make a proper OP.
We might have reached our impass right there.

5 Likes

I can’t listen to it where I am, this is why I asked.

But you know, Jet-pack Cat 
 now that’s a concept to get behind LOL

Guess I am just being trolled by everyone

Is your 13 minute video advertised?

2 Likes

Or we just can’t watch the video from where we’re at

Oh yeah, I was that certain “someone” with the name :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t say they avoid talking about her, they just don’t know her. I had no idea who Nora was a week ago. :smiley:

Besides the lack of popularity, she isn’t the first character that comes into your mind when thinking about future Heroes, she doesn’t seem to be someone that would be on a battlefield, but to be fair we don’t know much about her either.

She’s certainly a possible Hero/Villain. We just have to wait and see ^^

You are tired repeating this, but at the same time you are creating Leonora Threads twice a day :smile:

Could you just stop please.
We get it. You want Lenora, you think she could be a candidate. What more is there to say?

Because she is not interesting.

I gave a valid reason in one of the several threads you’ve made on her. We don’t know if she has any sort of Combat experience, that’s most likely the reason dismiss her as a candidate, outside of not knowing who she is. Every Hero we currently have either has combat experience or survival skills, or a mixture of both, that make them a viable hero idea.

As far as we know, Leonora has neither.

đŸ¶ Puppy vid: Just Waiting (part4) (Going away)