Why Does Sym still has (3rd or) 4th longest time to kill?!?

Meh, that’s what armor is for already.

I like the idea of that passive on Sym because her shields are useless because she has no time to regen them, unlike Zarya who has bubbles. Then Zen has the range, also unlike Sym.

Because her theoretical max damage with her sentries combined is really high.

Because if you’re only ever using her primary fire, you’re playing Sym wrong.

1 Like

Her orbs suck against barriers. So her kit is a contradiction then.

3 Likes

And how often do all 3 turrets survive?

2 Likes

TTK stat of its own is irrelevant.
Stats matter in context.

Not for a DPS hero.

The about of Damage you do is very important.

You can have a list of valid points why Sym isn’t optimal to play most of the time, but this is isn’t one of them.

Just one stat prove nothing, it doesn’t matter what role she is filling.

1 Like

It’s just my opinion man. No need to get so hostile. At least my Profile isn’t private.

1 Like

Sym is not a Support if that what you thinking.

She not gonna fill that role.

And no, one stat can matter depending on the stat.

Lets buff Doomfist’s Primary as well then if we are playing by the same rule.

1 Like

Yeah but her issue is moreso living long enough to build charge rather than having issues once charged, imo.

Are you a sponsor of this video or something? its like the 4th time that you posted it

I just agree and it’s fresh (and it’s only the 2nd time, (I think.)

Plus it provides the needed data so

My chart I made a few months ago might be of use to this topic. I took 10 recordings per hero then rounded to nearest tenth of a second to ensure accuracy. Its also against the stationary training bots at 5m distance and starts at no charge for sym/zarya

A final note is I used any and all combinations of a kit to get the fastest kill, and I might have errors but it’s pretty accurate for a laymans general use to get an idea of the big picture

5 Likes

Is it just me, or did the time to kill increase?

1 Like

Would it be better if her primary was more reliable, but the sentries didn’t target enemy’s getting hit by the primary?

1 Like

Yeah, with her sentries. Without them she gets some of the lowest damage of the other DPS until level 3, which even then is sad because she can’t headshot and relies far too much on turrets. (32/65/97.5 with 50% accuracy)

Don’t forget that terrible bandaid fix where a tick does almost nothing to try and avoid that exploit.

3 Likes

So what about the post above you?

Because she is still a support, not a Dps