Why does bastion have 300 HP?

Is this a genuine Bastion complaint? I’m speechless. Top kek.

Iron clad should be 25%. Just saying.

1 Like

Dude, he’s in a bad enough spot as it is… He also has a huge hitbox, which means he needs more health to survive. If they are going to drop his hp by 50-100, then they’d need to reduce his hitbox size by at least 50% to compensate.

Well said.

Reduced cone if fire in sentry mode + re-add headshots and we’re back in business.

I think he’s bigger, or at least much wider.

what are you talking about? he has like a hitbox similar to a tanks’.

Y E A R S

L A T E R

4 Likes

Doom is the weakest but nice try

Part of the reason to remove his self heal is because he is a cheese hero in low ranks and in qp that is always getting pocket by a Mercy, similar to Pharah.

By themselves, they are fine, but with a personal pocket, with niche features that shreds the uncoordinated enemy team apart if the enemy team don’t work together to deal with the problems.

His large hp pool is due to how large bastion recon mode is.

A thread older than the OW2 announcement.

7 Likes

didn’t realize it until you pointed it out. it’s not so obvious on a phone, lol.

I wish blizzard would auto lock old threads.

Because he has a huge hitbox and no damage outside his sentry.

I haven’t seen them saying its against their ToS, but they have said if there isn’t a good reason for the necro to have been done, it’ll be considered as falling under something against their ToS, I believe they said it’d be considered as spam if it was necrod for no good reason?

Code of Conduct not ToS my mistake.

Oh, I’m stealing that image.

Can we please “auto close” threads that are older than 6 months?

1 Like

If you are going to necro a thread, might as well go for broke, 4 years… respect.

Eh, I saw a 5 year necro a few days ago

Four years later

Lmao

For real lol

Bahahaha

I would like to know why someone working at Blizzard that manages these forums didn’t go though and LOCK all topics that didn’t have activity for more than 30, 60, or 90 days when OW2 came out. You have to know topics that old are for OW1 and no longer relevant.