Why do we get no league tokens anymore?

I watched 4 matches (By matches I mean a team vs a team on 4 different maps not 1 map) and got 0 league tokens. If you have to watch over 3 hours a day just to get 1 league token why even let you gain them?

I maintain a guide here that is listing all currently known issues and any steps you may have to check to earn tokens.

Wait, so you don’t earn rewards while watching over the Battle. net?

Are you talking about the Battle.net app launcher? Possible. Try watching directly on Twitch to see if the problem repeats.

Alright, I’ll try it.

Let me know either way if it works or not. I can relay information like this to Blizzard if needed.

yeah IDK if you earn by watch through battle net app.

But if you’re still not earning any by watching via Twitch, try disconnecting your blizzard account then reconnecting it. I do this every time at the start of the stream and I haven’t missed out on a single token since.

Back in week 2 of stage 2 I watched every game on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but didn’t get a single token I disconnected and reconnected my account and started getting tokens again.

Yes, I believe you lose your “signed in” status if you use cookies to never manually sign into the site. Do as glitch suggests

It works for twitch but not battle net.

Thanks for the feedback. I will test this when I can to verify but will put this into reported list.

I’ve been watching directly from overwatchleague. com and haven’t earned any either. Whats the deal. Yes i’m logged in with a linked account. I should be earning and i haven’t. Please explain/fix blizzard.

Have received 7… tokens… ya 7… and have watched half of the matches they have had on twitch. I went through the 12000 hoops they forced me to jump through to get all accounts connected, they gave me 7 tokens the first match and then nothing since.

If i gave even 2 craps about the league skins i would be in an uproar. Thankfully the skins are trash. However the fact remains… the tokens are not working for half the people.

1 Like