% & Why do Players not cominucate?

like in arcade or any mode. poeple just dont say anything, and when they do its just strait out sily and unesesary

Because they don’t want to.

Myself, I don’t want to and don’t have to. Soooo…

1 Like

Text chat I dont use because I got warning for no reason, so i think its sefer to just have it completly off.

Voice chat I only use it when people are reasonable and we are not getting rolled.

I learned my lession from having a discussion with a 12y old who was hard feeding and shouting in voice “use your brain, you f*** mor***” . Or this other dps guy that was dead on cooldown, and couldnt understand that perhaps him standing wide open at a main choke is an issue and not a lack of healing. Dont see a point in having in a discussion that brings nothing good in.

2 Likes

Devs implemented a ban-happy system that only looks at a volume of reports. I have an open ticket right now requesting information on that nature of my current suspension. So far all I’ve received back is a copy pasta of a link to their ToS.

Communicating just increases your chances of being reported.

3 Likes

I get home from work, I’m worn out and don’t want to talk to people any more.

I feel like a lot of folks might be like that, or just have families in the room and are being respectful. I hate it when folks turn on comms and they’ve got some five year old blathering high-pitched nonsense on the other end without ceasing.

1 Like

If you would be harrassed consistently over how you sound you wouldn’t want to talk eiter.

And this is true for significant portion of the community

1 Like

I doubt I’d ever mic up for arcade. I won’t play ranked outside of voice, though.

1 Like

I won’t mic up for any mode because I don’t need to. I have more than enough variety in the ingame ping system that I don’t need to hear rambling in VC too.