Why Brigetta is in Overwatch

You’re missing multiple variables required to support your statistic regarding the 95th percentile, your majesty. We’re going to need numbers of total users, concurrent trends over time, data regarding playtime, etc. If you’re going to create hard statistics, you need to do the research the right way.

Or you – and others – could just stop throwing around percentiles. After all, none of us have access to the data required. Thanks in advance.

Oh yeah here’s this too.

http://www.omnicmeta.com/2018/03/overwatch-hero-meta-report-pc-mar-22-18.html

There, go through that on your own. Winston being underused in Diamond and below = Not Dive, and you know well and good that the top 5% = Masters and up. Well, you should, if you don’t that’s on you. :joy:

I’ve already told you that “everybody knows that” is not data. That’s conjecture, and it’s worthless. There is nothing – repeat, nothing – supporting your assertion regarding the 95th percentile.

Have a nice day.

Oh, my bad, I shouldn’t have assumed you knew anything about the game you play.

There. Peace out then. Person person. :smile:

Your bluster, hatred and rage do not conceal the reality that you, I or anyone else has no idea where the barrier for the 95th percentile falls in this game. That’s it. May you come to find peace.

You’re a strange one. But also here’s this from Jeff!

Super my bad, I was off by 1% D:

You ignorance and feelings do no conceal the reality that dive was far from the dominant composition if you are not in master+.

Ignorance is a bliss but stupidity is not a right.

1 Like

You’re likely off by even more than 1%. You have a right to however you feel about people that play X or Y hero, but none of us have any idea where the 95th percentile actually is.

Data interpretation was my job for over 30 years kid. Sorry to break it to your, but your friend’s science is bad.

You can declare me mentally unfit, an unperson, send me to the colonies, but facts are facts, and we’re not getting facts.

Nah, it’s just 1% according to the guy that made the game.

…What?

lol.

What? LOL

Indeed.

You’re not getting facts you like because they’re proving that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

You know, every time I engage with you I feel like I’ve wasted a lot of time. I should stop wasting time.

At least we’ve found something to agree on. Though I’m pretty sure this is my first interaction with you.

Enjoy that L tho

My understanding of what the actual effect was, was that a ton of people ditched the game never to return, while as many more stick around hoping for some kind of revert.

A significant number of people, perhaps as much as half the playerbase, literally hate Brigitte and the new meta.

They don’t want to adapt and would rather leave.

Sounds like you were not very good at your job.

You did get facts.

You’re probably right. I may have mistaken you for another. Dudes on the internet start to run together after awhile.

L? Is that loss? Yikes. First off, the purpose of discourse is the exchange of ideas. It is not a struggle, there is no victory or loss. You need to get yourself out of that limiting mindset. We can disagree without burning the other to the ground.

Second, you still haven’t provided the data required. That’s because none of us have access to it. That’s the point – crunch your numbers then make your finding.

Ooooooooh, got 'em. You told me.

I think it’s also got something to do with the precedent it sets for the future. A huge slew of bizarre decision making probably made a lot of people pause and think about the future of the game as a whole, and that they pretty much see that it won’t be getting any better/the glory days (for them) are over.

1 Like

Recent decision making has certainly been bizarre.

To help casuals who want to feel good about themselves without putting the work in to get good.

thats literally it.

I mean, hey… you’re not far off. I didn’t like her either.

When she first dropped, I took a one month hiatus from OW and was really frustrated with her.

I came back a month later, swallowed my pride, and thought “okay I’m gonna learn how to counter this hero” and voila! That is exactly what happened.

It also helps that I’ve a friend that now mains her, so that helped me learn her in’s and out’s and better focus on learning ways around those obstacles rather than just standing in front of them and screaming “not fair!”