Why are you all so angry and raging?

About everything?

Mercy? Just focus her??

Kiriko? Don’t let her suzu??

Mauga? Stay more than 5 meters away???

You all refuse to use the simple solutions for “annoying” heroes. If you actually tried to counterplay instead of complaining and learning nothing maybe, just maybe, you’d get out of gold??

Also, to those angry about battle pass in 2024 (imagine) just buy it you’ll be fine. Its only $10 like ?!?! ahahha?!??!

And as for PvE, you wouldn’t have cared if it was released fully. You’d play it for a day and go back to whining about “tank diff” in comp. Duh.

6 Likes

This has “just win lol” or “just dont get hit” kind of mentality. Its not as easy as it sounds.

Mercy and Kiriko act behind the lines and to focus them means that the other team has a lot of space to use, especially when most of the shots go no where, because good supports know how to hide and survive.

Mauga cant be stopped and he can close the distance if you want it or not. There is no solution to “annoying heroes”, besides hope and pray that your supports or tank bring your team more value and this is the problem.

11 Likes

mauga mains when you use movement ability

:weary: :rage:

1 Like

Fun fact: not every hero in the game has crazy movement abilities. Not to mention its a team game where you need to use your abilities all the time.

i think its a worthy cause to use your movement ability to avoid death

1 Like

why not? it easier to bait out a suzu than to kill her when you know she has it and swift step

2 Likes

its better to just not let her use it in the first place for any reason.

I’m not angry. I understand why those that are huge ow fans are angry.

I ain’t satisfied with this inferior version of ow either.

But the PvE thing is veteran players are mad that they left ow 1 for 2 years of radio silence and 3 years of zero content to make PvE, that they then cancelled.

What most players are mad at is they could have kept adding heroes to support this game instead of wasting time and resources on a mode they cancelled.

And uh, you gonna have to do some explaining on Kiriko. Dat ninja can teleport in like an RKO outta nowhere.

How da hell you suppose to react and just stop Suzu in that scenario?

There’s Sombra but Sombra can’t stop someone that can instantly reposition to teleport through a wall

Because they have teams behind them.

Ah yes. I’m gonna hack her keyboard so she can’t press E. Better yet, I’m actually gonna teleport directly to her and hold a gun to her head!

10 Likes

Just focus the GA spamming superjumper huh? Oh, right it’s that easy. Won’t be any opponents she’s hiding behind or pocketing, right?

Kiriko? Don’t let her suzu? Just what the fudge? How is that meant to happen? I bust into her appartment and remove the key from her keyboard? Are you for real?

Mauga - stay more than 5 metres away? What, when there’s an objective I have to be on and the guy has a charge? Did you think about any of this drivel for more than 2 seconds before posting? I really feel not.

4 Likes

It works on me. :melting_face:

2 Likes

finally someone who understands!

hey its not my problem you’re the ones complaining about kiriko so you should find a soloution with the tools YOU HAVE don’t look to me to fix this problem for you

Well if he’s on the point then just kill him BEFORE stepping on. And as for his charge, just move out of the way and walk away from him while he stomps. Then you’ll be too far away again

honestly you people…

Mauga is super easy to deal with, lol.

Skill issue.

I love Kiriko more than most; however, “just do not let her suzu” is lowkey the funniest “counterplay” suggestion I have ever heard. Like, what???

5 Likes

doesnt it make sense though? because if she never suzus then you never get to complain about suzu

2 Likes

if you suzu my rampage im telling your mom

1 Like

kiriko really needs some good hard discipline with that annoying attitude she always has, i agree

1 Like

That’s her true counter. A good smackin by her mother.

4 Likes

or maybe her childhood friends the middle-aged wonders hanzo and genji could peer pressure her into being a decent human being