Why are there DRAWS on 10 second redbox auto server shutdown

Ranking system just counted a “DRAW” against me and I’m not sure why. The server started up, a player left immediately on hero select stage. We all got the 10 seconds red-box and the server shutdown. I checked my history to find that I was put in a DRAW (LOSS) and my current ranking state is counting that as a loss for me. Server shuts down in 25 seconds through no fault of my own and yet I get penalized. This is highly unfair, unreasonable and even more confusing on how this ranking system works.

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

Thank you!

This just happened again…

If it is possible, could you link any screenshots or videos of this bug happening? I would appreciate it.