Why are the ball changes bad?

Actually you did here:

I wasn’t personally attacking you, I was just using the same logic you were using against MrSandvich.

1 Like

The loss of spin2win aside, the Ball has been rendered a lot less fun with this change. The question that needs to be asked, is spin2win really such a detrimental problem that we’re making another tank hero less fun to play?

5 Likes

+1

1 Like

It’s already slow to pick up targets people already wall dance the thing to death even in plat

1 Like

There are a lot of plays outside spin-to win are ruined because of that, I am not even playing this hero and I fully hate the hero, but that change is just bad imo. They’d rather changed his damage numbers for boop and PD instead of grapple timer.

2 Likes

Wrecking ball has abysmal win rates across ALL ranks.

He has the lowest or 2nd lowest win % from bronze to GM.

But, nerf him harder amirite?

1 Like

Okay I saw the clip. I guess this is the collateral damage of this change, but I don’t think the devs will change their minds (and rightfully so), because of the number of people this affects negatively VS how many people it affects positively.

That’s a horrible suggestion. Shield is in no way comparable to Grapple.

However I do agree that Rein shouldn’t had been buffed, not this way at least.

Agreed. How about reverting the nerf to his Grapple when he’s trying to use it as spawn?

Ironic. I see you in every post regurgitating that people should just “git gud” to make the terribly - designed, low skill - high reward mess that is the Spin 2 Win play style “not a problem”.

And, for the 5th time, that joke of an argument won’t work, I’m afraid.

thinking they should never make changes for low ranks is a bad mind set. Blizzard never went by that, its the biggest lie on the forum

Ironic. I see you in every post regurgitating that people should not solve problems within their reach and justifying a nerf to an underpowered character

And, for the Nth time, that joke of an argument won’t work, I’m afraid.

Or does it? I’m not sure now

2 Likes

Which tanks? The only one i can see fitting this description is hog. Rein is average, Winston is average, and zarya is average with rein and sucks otherwise.

Really agree with Ian, once again.

4 Likes

Are you kidding?

You’re the person who first claimed in this very thread that I’m copy - pasting stuff throughout threads and after I point out that you’re doing the same thing, you reply in this way?

Amazing :man_facepalming:

Suuure it is. Now keep telling people they should just “git gud” to go over problems that are out of their control in the first place.

Better yet, why do we even need balance teams anymore? Just fire everyone, since apparently no game has any problem anymore that needs fixing as all of them can just be fixed by getting better!

And that of course apples to you as well! Hammond isn’t underpowered like you’re claiming. According to your logic, you’re just bad at him!

1 Like