Why are people so obsessed with LGBT? (+StarWars memes)

Ohhhhh… I still hate starwars :smiling_imp:

Hey look, another person that thinks the devs that balance the game are the same than the devs that create lore and background for characters.

Hey look, another person who’s grammar is giving me a migraine. Also, I admitted that I was wrong previously so your reply was really just unnecessary…

TBH, I think a lot of people are not aware of that information, so their animosity is coming from a place of ignorance about game design more so than hatred towards the idea of lgbt heroes.

That and this forum doesn’t have a lore related section. And some people find lore discussion annoying.

I think that the people who run this forum could do a lot to reduce the toxicity towards these threads by making a section for lore discussion, explaining the process about character background stories (they actually hire writers) in one of the threads like these, and just removing trolling from those threads so new ones didn’t have to keep being created.

If they did that, it would go a long way to cut down the animosity about it.

1 Like

What more the gays want they already got the hamster.

Hamsters have genders? I’m shook.

Did somebody stay star wars memes?

I’ll never forgive Disney for not continuing that show.

2 Likes

Being Season 7 and 8 back. I wanna see a fully rendered version of Cad Bane’s demise by Boba Fett!

I’ll never forgive them for making a Jedi called Soon Bayts not canon.

1 Like

I won’t forgive Disney for making Darth Revan and Darth Nihilus non canon.

The prequels were good outside of awkward dialogue I hate prequels slander

Fair enough. I mainly like joking around with that kind of stuff.

Oh yeah it’s fully a meme but I love the prequels ;-; they brought the best story arc–the clone wars
Like I’m Natalie Portman in Natalie Rap 2

Hey look, another dude just trolling and trying to “correct” grammar when someone calls them out and adding a very very very necessary reply because my grammar was so bad that no one even understood what i said.

You cant make a trolling post and then expect to walk out easy mate. Ay … pobrecito.

Rogue one has been the best Disney era star wars film. Prove me wrong.

The post is kinda over… you’re a bit too late so you don’t get the luxury of a proper response. Punctuality is very importante amigo. Lo siento😜

Thanks for the reply anyway. Specially for the detail of “your” instead of “you’re”. I do agree that punctuality is more important than grammar. Cheers :sunglasses:

r/im14andthisisdeep/

Dammit… Touché. [20 Characters]

1 Like