Why are monday night games SO MUCH harder historically

I have been playing this game since vanilla overwatch. Monday night games are SO SO SO much harder than other nights. What gives?

You spend all weekend harvesting SR from casuals so when you get back to playing the regulars you are going to give a bit of that SR back.

1 Like

More like everyone who tanked their SR on the weekend by playing with casuals comes back on Monday to gain it all back. And anyone who didn’t play on the weekend is playing against a bunch of deranked people who didn’t deserve to get deranked.

1 Like

This is 100% accurate.

I think you might be on to something. Holy hell are my win loss records on monday nights absolutely terrible. I dont have spread sheets recorded for evidence but man I swear my win loss record is quite below 50/50 on mondays.

I’m not sure about the nights specifically, but I’m starting to believe that Monday is the best day of the week for match quality. That’s why, when I finally jumped in to try comp again, I made sure it was on a Monday. The very first game I got was a blast, so that worked out nicely