Why are Brigitte and Moira

What’s your point here? So far I’m not seeing it

You said pick rates and win rates don’t matter. They do. It’s the only metric we have. A pick rate that magically sky rockets after a buff is a problem.

Not really. Mercy has a decent pickrate yet she’s broken OP still. Brigitte is still new, people are playing her because of that and she’s good. Her pickrate is dropping as so is Moira’

Neither are extremely OP, and Doomfist was overnerfed, which served as a lesson and groundpoint for future hero releases, hence why Moira and Brig are actually good.

That’s if you land the hits. They’re only the strongest if hits are landed, but since their DPS is too inconsistent, I would argue that they aren’t actually that strong.

And now, it’s even bigger. Genji’s Swift Strike hitbox is jealous.

Nah. It is not as big as it was before.

TLDW; Reactionary nerfs lead to more problems than they solve as opposed to more creative nerfs, and while buffing can lead to power creep, it’s often better to adapt around that.

1 Like

I’m a Moira main and one trick. She is not overpowered at all and under performs in higher ranks like Grand Master where people can aim and get headshots. Moira has a weakness to snipers and burst damage. This meta is also sniper focus which makes Moira in a very bad place. Yet, the devs are nerfing her heals on PTR anyway.

Brigitte is actually fine at the moment but her shield needs to be reduced. 600 is way to high for her which makes hitscan heroes like Solider etc even more bad choices to pick.

I miss seeing Solider in competitive. He needs his original dps back too.

Moira ain’t insanely OP, in case you haven’t noticed her droprate has gone down and the owl doesn’t use her as much.

Yes, was absolutely fine compared to shield bash and orbs.

Lollll this gif got me good XD

1 Like

yeah, all those times I rocket punch a genji dead on and he swift strikes slightly to the side and takes zero rocket punch damage but still manages to hit me totally makes me believe swiftstrike is a smaller hitbox then rocket punch… the only thing genji’s swift strike is jealous of is D.va Bomb and rip tires hit boxes.

Fun factor of the pick rate should be eliminated in comp mode, because most people will grap the best tool for winning games.

Moira is pretty balanced to me.

I can kinda understand how Brig might need a slight (very slight) tuning.

But Moira? Mercy is lightyears better choise and she’s balanced, so… :thinking:

But I play characters I have fun with in Comp? You can’t speak for everyone