Why am I so bad?

Here’s something you can do:

1. Record a game of comp you played. (on a specific role that you’d like to improve on would help more)
  2. Upload that vid on YouTube/forums (or any higher ranked player that offer vod reviews) and they can tell you what you can improve on to rank up.
  3. Be prepared to get criticism on your mistakes
  4. Try to fix them when you play comp next time
  5. Repeat 1-4 til you rank up
  6. Rank up

That help, OP?

Well since you’re being a d—- here I’ll just be honest. If youve been playing since the beginning and you can’t get out of bronze then it’s probably time to just give up.

2 Likes

No I don’t want any help from you.

Are you trolling? Regardless of how stupid your feelings about tech support or whatever is, you didn’t have to vocalize it.

No I’m not trolling. I’m being sincere about my dislike about tech support.

Wait but if you’re openly admitting that the medal system is completely worthless, how about changing up the scoreboard system? I’m pretty sure people like BTC have made videos on how the system could be improved :smile:

That was probably the most honest response I’ve gotten from anyone tonight. Thank you for that.

Yes I do believe the Medal system is inadequate as a performance measure, but traditional scoreboards like in other FPS games are not effective for Overwatch either. (Remember, green text, not blue text.)

Forum Moderator Note: Attacking others who are trying to assist is not productive. Gonna go ahead and lock this up due to the way the thread is heading.

4 Likes