Why am I not allow to play the game with Brigitte around

I love being stunned every four seconds please more heroes like this, it’s so fun especially the guarantee 155 damage that comes along after (((:

EDIT: My fault I meant every 5 seconds

68 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

She can animation cancel her left click into a stun for a 190 damage combo.
Which is ironic, considering;

17 Likes

Inb4 Mercy/Moira mains will tell you to keep your distance.

41 Likes

What’s worse is when you try to pick a counter to her, you know the ones that attack from outside her optimal range of effectiveness, and she stuns you on the character select screen making you insta-lock Genji for the easy kill

59 Likes

Em…do people know that the stun is every 6 seconds and that you can press the button for an ability and it will be used as soon as it can? So you can recall, translocate or dash away after the stun effectively cancelling her op 155 damage but oh wait. What if I also told you that this is a team game and if she wins the 1 vs 1 it means your team wasnt with you or wasnt paying attention . Now thats just crazy

12 Likes

It has a 5s cooldown and a 1s duration.
So you’re getting stunned every 4 seconds.
And no, you can’t escape the stun combo. Otherwise it wouldn’t be a stun.

20 Likes

Except you can. If you keep pressing the button your ability will be used as soon as possible. Her combo takes more than a second to execute so you will escape it.

Want me to prove it to you?
You can go Tracer and i’ll combo you every single time without you being able to escape.

8 Likes

The worse part about it is that it’s something that only Zarya can prevent with her bubble -_-

Moira main :rofl: totally called it!

Edit: whoops replied to the wrong person and no idea how to remove it sorry random person

4 Likes

Or an armour pack, unironically.

Anyone who claims Brigitte is OP: fight me. I’ll still wreck you in a 1v1 regardless of your rank. Half the roster counters her. I’ll happily show you.

Unless, of course, you prefer to revel in your complaints and not think in solutions.

10 Likes

Huh that’s interesting cause every time I’ve seen a Brigitte stun Tracer they instantly die, oh but I guess they just didn’t click fast enough yeah I’m sure it’s that xd

2 Likes

I play Moira because in 99.9% of my games if I am not a healer then we wouldn’t have one.

Who I play doesn’t effect other players inability to adapt and maybe, just maybe pick a hero to counter the current situation they are stuck in.

Instead they complain because they feel that they are not at fault, after all they are amazing players. The player countering them must be cheap and needs nerfed. Because lets face it, switching to a different character seems out of the play scope of a lot of “Highly” skilled players

7 Likes

Inb4 Brigette herself tells you to keep your distance

8 Likes

Moira main in comp. Where no one picks healer anymore. Nice meme btw.

2 Likes

Why are you in melee range of a briggite in the first place?

Complaining about her stun is the equivalent of running in close range to a bastion, getting mowed down and complaining that bastion is some OP hero who is ruining fun.

Don’t run into close range with the bastion.

Or in this case, move away from the briggite. She’s not zipping around the map like Tracer, you can move away from her.

7 Likes

This is not a 1v1 game.
Its a team and objective based game.
You have to contest a payload or objective. To a tank, that stun combo is devastating. Considering tanks are the ones that have to make space for the rest of their team and are constantly on the front line. Being exposed to the enemy team every 4seconds with their giant hitboxes because of that stun is a death sentence for any tank.

Nobody in this thread has called her OP yet.
There’s a difference between frustrating to play against and overpowered.

12 Likes

Wow such a strong argument, I’m sure you’ll prove so much

1 Like