Why 2-2-2 will kill low/mid rank matches

Clarify it, in that case, what evidence supports the fact that they care? Because they don’t.

1 Like

I have already provided these earlier in this thread

Link Please?
8 chars

1 Like

I have not personally attacked you on this thread or on any other thread, in spite of your blatantly false claims to the contrary. Self-victimization is not only debasing to yourself, it is nonconstructive, for which I have criticized your comments on various occasions because electing to litter a thread with nonconstructive posts such as these is derailing. I believe you’re familiar with where this discussion goes, so I don’t feel the need to reiterate, but I would again emphasize that criticizing behavior or arguments is not the same as a personal attack, no matter how much you would erroneously like to interpret it as such (though you are certainly within your right to do so, just as you are within your right to believe the earth is flat). My earlier criticism on the speciousness of your arguments is applicable here as well.

And role choice is not the behavior being discussed here.

It’s abusing the role queue/lock system to shorten your queue time and consequently consciously and willfully sabotaging your team by refusing to fulfill the objectives of heroes within that role. I have clarified that point multiple times now; your refusal to address that point and instead to continue to draw up strawmen arguments is, frankly, rude. Again, you may correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe you are intelligent and aware enough to understand that these two are not the same. If my assumption is correct, then the logical explanation is that your responses are simply disingenuous and not intended to discuss the point in good faith, or that your responses are just poorly disguised trolling.

I’ll let you think about that. I’m not really expecting a response, but as I have said multiple times now, if you would like to respond to hold an actual discussion, I’m more than willing. In spite of the fallacious nature of multiple of your responses to this point, I actually found your willingness to not simply stonewall for a large part of this thread to be refreshing and enjoyable, and I regret that you’re electing to cease that.

2 Likes

Whelp, radio silence on their end tells me that they ran away cause the heat got a tad too hot for them. See you guys tomorrow to find another thread that gets derailed by this person. And to all the “rude” people who “debated” the troll: Hat’s off to you guys, you’re the real heroes on this forum.

I agree, it seems very petty and strange

1 Like

While I do believe that the individual in question frequently trolls and derails threads, I don’t really feel it’s appropriate to celebrate them running off. You do you, but I personally think it’s petty… I get feeling frustrated but you know. It’s the internet. People just do be like that.

Not many on here are willing to have open minded debates. Instead they always want to be right and will take offense to anything u say that goes against their point (will probs flag posts too)

Feelsbad

1 Like

I’m going to assume that a role queue is the same thing as a role lock for this reason. Meaning if you queue up as a healer, then supports are all you can pick from

Normally in a face-to-face discussion style I would agree with you, because that person would need to own up to them being very immature in how they handle the situation and possible keep facing the person they walked out on. When it comes to this, however, I feel like the person leaving can actually create a better discussion with other people who actually want to discuss the topic on hand and debate each other.

Agree to disagree though, but since this has been civil between everyone else then I’m not really frustrated. Guess my patients just is thin for people like that since i have to deal with many of them IRL.

1 Like

I dont think dps players will queue as tanks or dps to throw

I do think they will queue to play rather than wait

As long as they play with the intent to win, even though they might not perform as well as they would using the dps characters they are used to, they wont be throwing per by Blizzards written definition

It is not false reporting for reporting a HEALER not HEALING that is gameplay sabotage plain & simple

You constantly say this is false reporting it just isn’t if you play a support then heal it is just that easy.

2-2-2 has been forced by the lack of sane thinking from DPS players not want to work with people who tank & heal along with higher ranks playing GOATS it is now as simple as play the role you choose correctly or get reported/banned or stick to DPS

They would be put at their correct SR and all would be fine? If they don’t heal as a healer however, its throwing

1 Like

If thats the sole reason for a gameplay sabotage report, thats a false report

Did the healer who did not heal sit completely idle?

If thats the case, the proper report per the rules is for inactivity, not throwing

If they werent idle, what did they do? Attack the enemy?

Not healing is not per se throwing

For throwing, intent to lose must be established

All the people that answered that particular point made me lose my faith in humanity.
People using the report system in a stupid manner are the one making it inefficient, that’s really clever of you guys …

Well, i will ‘false-report’ that ANY time i see it. Idc

Grow up

If u play healer and dont heal, you are ruining the experience for every1 else and hindering their chances of winning. I hope to never get u on my team and if i did i would 100% report u if u chose healer and refused to heal.

A healer primary role is healing does not matter what they do outside of that they need to heal of they don’t heal it is gameplay sabotage plain & simple the written rules state this even though keep saying they don’t

It doesn’t matter what damage that healer can do they choose a role that has a job to do choose not to do it even when they can do both

Not healing is exactly an intent to lose when you choose to play as a healer you give all these other example none of which pertain to the subject you have absolutely no clue to what false reporting is, i have no problem with DPS healer that heal as well i have a friend who plays Moira & there are game where he has had gold or silver elims, hero damage & healing that is fine because you are doing your job plus more

A person reporting for that reason alone is filing a false report and breaking the rules of the game, same as a aimbotting widow; and is eligible for actioning for doing so

Rulebreakers should imo be swiftly removed by the governance of a given game from said game