Why 2-2-2 will kill low/mid rank matches

Okay so I doubt that 2-2-2 will ever be added to ladder (maybe OWL) but I’d like for people to think of it this way.

Okay lets say I want to play dps in my gold game. But I don’t want to wait the estimated fourteen minuite que.

So you know what I’m going to do? (hypothetically)

I’m going to que for healer, Moira. And I am NOT going to heal.

Same would go for other tanks like zarya, hog, and hammond.

People dont seem to understand this so…

I am not going to throw games, this is stepping into the mind of an unpatient dps player, I dont even play moira

19 Likes

Lethal

stahp

11 Likes

Nah?

well I tried

you do you

5 Likes

Then lose, drop, get avoided, reported and ciao.

85 Likes

yes and then i will report you for throwing and many others as well so if you continue to do so say bye to your account.

34 Likes
  1. then bronze games will be terrible, for anyone trying.
  2. worse que times, but generally better than dps que times
  3. you cant report a moira for not healing. As much as it sucks you cant report them for it,

oh yes… watch me…

36 Likes

so right now your admitting to abusing the report system?
As much as it sucks its not actually reportable, you cant report someone for being bad, and as long as they are trying they arent throwing either

Okay. And rightfully so, your going to continually drop in ranks until either your paired up with other DPS playing healers or your permanently banned from comp for gameplay sabotage.

18 Likes

you are not being bad… you just admitted that you want to throw games on purpose… thanks for proving that your leaving the game will be a benefit for this community than a loss.

24 Likes

So… Nothing changes?

You think DPS Moira are a rarity now?

Glad you’ll find a way to enjoy yourself.

24 Likes

It’s very clear that role que is coming to OW, just by common sense, if it wasn’t, the developers would’ve clarified by now that it won’t come and stop all conversation about it.

The que’s wont be that long, a que in LFG is barely 5 minutes. And whatever que we get at release will slowly stabilize over time.

You will be reported and banned eventually, for abusing the system.

8 Likes

I never said I was going to do this. I don’t play in low ranks (I have alternate accounts to play with friends who are too low to que with)

And even then its still not reportable. I am allowed to play moira with my playstyle(that I dont use, like I said I dont play moira), even if its sub-optimal.(again I don’t. I don’t even play moira often I play mercy/brig/sym)

i dont care what you play. ive played this game long enough to detect throwers and griefers… and now that we have the replay system its even easier… you throw, you get reported. easy.

15 Likes

Why dont you just leave like you said you were in your other thread? Are you mad people want to play with teams instead of babysitting dps players?

Nothing last forever. When a relationship isn’t working out, it’s time to move on. I’m sure the next call of duty will be out soon.

10 Likes

Does anyone know what the game will take into consideration to gain SR for the healers? What stats will it evaluate other than healing? Hero specific stats?

Ive adressed this. It would be unfortunate for u to fall under this category but many people on this game do seem to not care about their team mates experience

Here’s the thing, I don’t want call of duty, thats why I dont want role que, or forced 2-2-2.

The more you put limits in the game the more the games start to look simular.

Once 2-2-2 is out there’s going to be an even more played meta, more than goats. Because there’s nothing you can really change around to counter it.

double sniper beats dive, but triple tank comps do beat double sniper, so once you set in 2-2-2 the only comp that’s going to be played is double sniper, becuase the comps that counter it can’t be played anymore

the more the games look and feel the same the more they feel like cod to me. because all cod feels like to me is the same thing over and over again

Sure as hell can. Few days ago buddies and I had an ana on our team who didnt heal at all, pretty much every1 in the game reported him for throwing. They are the only person ive reported in a long time, yesterday got the thank you for reporting action has been taken message.

If youre playing a support, and not healing your team at all, you are not trying. You are not trying to play your role at all, you are griefing, and will be reported as such.

7 Likes