Who's the friendliest OW streamer?

I’m trying to finish the mercy challenge but i don’t know who to watch…
Any suggestions? idc about their rank or whether they actually play ranked just as long as they’re nice…

You can’t put ‘friendliest’ and ‘streamer’ in the same sentence, they don’t exist (As far as im aware)

SO I guess there are some…

3 Likes

Kripparrian is a very nice person even though he gets salty a lot he’s always respectful towards his viewers

Potato Chipsa

6 Likes

could you link their channel? i can’t find them

Emongg. Hands down is one of the streamers you can put those two words together.

16 Likes

Try harbleu. I’ve found him funny and engaging. And super nice

8 Likes

If I want to watch lettuce I could look in my fridge.

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

This madman keeps healthy stuff in his fridge!

Kabaji.

Never seen him be seriously toxic. Always joking around and very down to earth

8 Likes

He only really gets frustrated towards the end of the stream it seems, where he’s pretty much burnt out, and critiques his teammates, but not rudely, just more often than he does during other streams.

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

I never watch that long anyways, got stuff to do. Plus his stream can be pretty late

1 Like

i don’t think i’ve met anyone on the forums that enjoys the same stuff as i do… other than you obviously!
wait you need to make a warframe reference before it’s official!

Hoshizora is friendly as Bendela Creme

1 Like

clearly the correct answer is xqc

3 Likes

Or try Bro You Wack

The friendliest guy I know

Mercy

3 Likes

i didn’t say toxic (i’ve heard he’s toxic idk if he’s actually toxic)

Definitely recommend Harbleu and Emongg. Fitzyhere and Fran are pretty good as well.

2 Likes

The balance of this game made me move to Dark Souls streams. Always need those Sunday finals of Smash though to see Nairo, Zero and Ally.

I put on Overwatch streams when I’m hungover trying to watch some poor bastard make Tracer work. Because balance means great for 99 seasons and now a throw pick.