Whoever does your matchmaking needs to get fired

This game is dead because of you. Every sungle person that does the matchmaking needs to get fired and a competent group of people need to come in. This is the absolute worst matchmaking ive ever seen in any game

6 Likes

Agreed. Compared to ow1 its absolutely atrocious.

2 Likes

Here I was - thinking of maybe trying season 3. But remembering how bad OW1 match-making was, your statement makes me question the wisdom in my consideration.

Yea, stay away. I have countless screenshots with team scores having 3x times difference.

i gave up expecting positive changes on their matchmaker. they dont understand thet a flawed sr/mmr system feeds the matchmaker wrong data in the first place so any changes will not make it better.
mmr is a big -colossal actually- failure and they keep using it. 70% of the playerbase is gold and plat, that explains a lot about how bad it is.
sadly we dont have enough players to even try fixing the matchmaker in the first place. they know that 10min q will drive f2p players away and they will never do it. dont expect anything, ow2 is as casual as it gets. whatever they say, they will not make the game better, they are unable and unwilling.

I’m just surprised at how bad it is. And it is never getting better, despite their “fixes” they’re implementing.

I played one game and I had a Master’s player from the previous season in my first placement. I’ve been low Diamond at best. This was after their “fix” before they implement more.

I am not hopeful.

1 Like

It’s hard to have good match making when it needs 40% of all players to queue as support and doesn’t get anywhere close to that.

1 Like