Who is your favorite playable character and why? :D

6 Likes

I genuinely enjoy playing mercy as I am not an aggressive person by nature and enjoy taking care of others.

Though when I am stressed enough I bring out my favorite character, the Junkboy, his precious laughter and puns and wanton love of destruction will instantly put me in a better mood

4 Likes

One of these is not like the others.

2 Likes

Yea… it matches my multiple personalities. :kissing_cat:

(I actually go through different extreme moods while playing, so… Sometimes i just need to murder everybody.)

1 Like

Mercy is awesome. I still can’t get over there being an angel in this game. And she brings peeps back to life :angel:

4 Likes

Reaper. He’s cool, he’s really fun to play in the fray albeit being off meta, his aiming suits my hand tremor problem (flicks instead of tracking), and it’s always a huge joy to 1v3 and win because you absolutely CQC’ed the heck out of everyone else.

He’s also an underdog, so extra marks for winning while being off meta

3 Likes

I’m going to be honest, damage boosting junkrat’s is one of my favorite things to do in the game, if one comes up and “flirts” with me in spawn room or on the defense point I will instantaneously pocket him for the rest of the match because I am a sucker for such a cute face
…well as long as they dont have fool/jester on, but even then he’ll still get preferred treatment

_(:3 」∠) _

3 Likes

You finally gave me a reason to try climbing

1 Like

Dat bastion gif XDXDXDXD

2 Likes

Hey if you play PC US I’ll join up with you and keep you alive (´。• ω •。`)

that goes for any Junkboy player tbh

2 Likes

:pray: yes please :pray:

2 Likes

If you search me on like overbuff or masteroverwatch or anything I’m literally the only person with this name

2 Likes

When do you usually get on?

1 Like

Hammond just became my favorite.

There’s nothing like knocking around teams at high speed.

4 Likes

I play primarily between 0030 and 0300 est
(On weekdays)

2 Likes

Genji, it’s who I feel I do best with, loved Ninjas ever since I watched Ninjago back in 2011, and his kit just flows with me.

3 Likes

Who I like to play the most? Probably Moira tbh. She’s got the best healing/damage output imo. And I just really like her kit overall. I don’t feel frustrated when I play her, which often happens when I play any of the other characters.

I must say though, I’ve been having a lot of fun playing as Hammond too :smile:

3 Likes

Mei. Because she freezes people. And they hate that.

Now that i’m thinking about it… I Genuinely Enjoy playing as Ana.

http://0.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/90/77/2380da5fcb8403380031fda3bc078b60.gif

Not only do i love sniping, but…
I more than likely fell in love with her playstyle during my extreme amount of hours i put into junkenstein’s revenge…
(One of the few best and enjoyable gamemodes… btw.)

Juggling area denial, Healing, and sniping all in one is just the kind of challenge i love in these kinds of games.

Also… When you land that 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 Sleep Dart.

Disclaimer?

Credit always goes where credit is due for the images i pull from the internet.
No, i do not make memes or images.

5 Likes

Busting out the military time?

1 Like