Who is the Most Annoying Hero To play against?

Give a top 3. Obviously this greatly depends on your main, so I expect everyone to have a wonderful list of answers. Use QP as the mode when answering, so the team isn’t necessarily working together.

1. Sombra - hacks in less than a second, and for some reason your hit box seems to quadruple in size when hacked.
  2. Mei - you work your butt off to kill her, and then she heals. Getting frozen is worse than a shield bash.
  3. Torb - With a team Torb is nothing. In QP Torb is ridiculously annoying. As with Mei, you work your butt off to kill him and he either gives himself armor or hits his ult.
  1. Widow - instakills you from across the map, can’t engage with the high majority of heroes, intensely oppressive, can solo-carry teams, lacks real counters in this meta.
  2. Doomfist - Entire kit built around CC and stunlocking.
  3. Um… Hanzo I guess just because he’s been overtuned for quite a while.
3 Likes

for me brigitte hands down, the worst hero they released, the worst designed hero they released, most annoying hero to play against, every single death feels unfair.

7 Likes

brig and symmetra for me

Soldier 76 - Every Soldier 76 acts like a flanker and doesn’t stick with his team. On top of that if I 1v1 him, he feels unkillable especially when he’s standing on his heal pad. Granted this is my fault and need to be more precise with my aim but that helix rocket and his bouncy speed movements are annoying.

Doomfist - not annoying when it comes to surviving against him. Annoying how he doesn’t sit still when he’s so close to dying and he gets away.

Lucio - Stalling the point during overtime when it was more than certain we were gonna win. Also annoying boops every 4 seconds.

1 Like

A good Doomfist. I respect a good Doomfist, don’t get me wrong. But getting slammed into walls at Mach 2 gets annoying after the first 2 times.

1- Junkrat. Doesn’t really counter my main, but I just hate the character in general and will always tilt when I see him
2- Mei. The devil incarnate. With her new dropoff changes, she might counter Pharah, but her whole kit seems very trollish (slowing/freeze, stalling, blocking with wall). Also the only character I consider annoying to play with
3- DVa. She’s just very powerful, and since I pretty much only play squishies (minus Hog on the occasion), she counters pretty much everyone I play. Also have an ult eaten up isn’t exactly pleasurable

2 Likes

After finishing my placements today

1.Brigitte- everything about her is incredibly unfun to play against. shield bash punishes both mobile and non mobile heroes, getting booped by whip shot is annoying, and rally creates snow ball situatuions

2.Doomfist- his kit is littered with CCs, you’re dead if you’re playing a non mobile hero when he ults ( Zen and Ana specifically) and he can get in and get out quickly after getting a pick

:joy::joy::joy:

Twenty charac

2 Likes

A really good Doomfist or Tracer. But the Doomfist has to be phenomenal.

High Damage i kill everything Tracer

Soldier
Mei
Doomfist

Punishing me for not being able to git god with my aim ;-;

1. Doomfist
  2. Mei
  3. Junkrat

Hanzo
Roadhog

That’s kinda it… I can reasonably avoid/kill everyone esle, just not those two. Maybe Sombra, but I can deal with her fairly well. I guess Doomfist if I’m not playing Bastion.

Ana.
I dont know why. I dont know if it’s something wrong that I’m doing. I dont know how it’s even possible…

But I WILL get hit with every single sleep dart ever. Maybe theres a bubble over my head that says “PROFESSIONAL SLEEP DART TARGET”. I dont know. Not saying there is but I’m not saying it’s impossible.

Sometimes my team has an Ana and the enemy doesn’t… and then their Genji will deflect our Ana’s sleep dart and guess who THAT hits?!

NOT OUR ANA ILL TELL YOU THAT MUCH!

You know that mode Total Napti… I mean Total Mayhem?

Yeah… I dont play a lot of that anymore.

2 Likes

Briggette - The shield bash is way too easy to pull off and is on a short cooldown. The idea of a single character/ability has the power to shut down an entire meta seems wrong to me.

Hanzo - Being sniped is one thing, but being sniped at point blank just feels disheartening.

Torbjorn - As a Sombra main, his existence is the bane of my own. In general, he’s just an annoying character that I don’t like all that much. He becomes very annoying when everybody on the enemy team decides to protect him and his turret.

Tracer if she gets better positioning especially against a tank. Doing 200 damage or more a clip while having better spread and fall off than reworked sombra is maddening. I mean shouldnt her damage be around 100 to 150 like Genji. I thought flankers were meant to rely on their utility and speed and get low health targets or supports, not burst tanks down in 2-3 seconds.

1 Like

I can predict that most people would say Brigitte, Hanzo, widow and Doomfist

Definitely Mei, Tracer, Brigitte, and Junkrat. I think all four of them are unbalanced heroes that only feel good to play but not fun to go up against. I also believe they need nerfs.
I want Tracer to have a 1.5 second delay before she’s a allowed to blink again and decreased damage on her pulse pistols.
I want Mei to have Cryofreeze, Icewall, and the Freeze ability on her Endothermic Blaster to removed. Being able to be healed by ice makes no logical sense and should not remove the effects of Ana’s Biotic Grenade, her wall does more harm than good for her team, especially with people who pick her simply to screw over teammates on purpose, and the Freeze on her Endothermic Blaster is unfair and unbalanced to fight against.
I want Junkrat to do 90 dmg per or reduce his rate of fire. Make his mines do 80 dmg, Riptire only does 400 dmg and his trap should have 50 HP and deal 50 damage.
Brigitte should have her stun either removed or be lowered to a 0.6 second duration.

My list is based just on the restrictions from the thread starter of QP only enemies.

1. Hanzo - Way too overtuned by his last semi rework. 2 and a half nerfs later and still way OP and annoying. Not sure the PTR changes will fix that either.
  2. Sombra - Sombra’s actually in a bad place so almost no one uses her except Sombra mains, which means when you ‘do’ see a Sombra she is usually extremely good at being annoying with hacks, emps, and ambushes of your team’s supports.
  3. Zarya - Annoying as heck in QP because most of my team tend to be idiots and feed her by shooting nonstop at bubbled enemies. Second, the way she can stick an instant bubble up on her supports or dps right when about to kill them is also annoying. Plus her ult is extremely annoying when matched with a Hanzo - which usually happens. Still only enough for 3rd place though since there are a lot of bad Zaryas but very few bad Sombras in quick play and with Hanzo’s current OPness even bad Hanzos seem OP.