Who is Sombra? 🤫

To the developers, she’s nobody, she doesn’t exist…

He was also flat out ignoring any Sombra related question on the recent Hanzo nerf thread btw~
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/hanzos-storm-arrows-are-insane/101647/350
You can scroll down and see he passes by the Sombra questions and anwsers something else of little to no importance. :+1:

4 Likes

maybe he didn’t respond to those questions because, like always, the forum floods every topic a developer posts in and posts irrelevant questions and beg for answers

the devs have no reason to respond to random questions regarding other heroes

5 Likes

Why woudl he be answering sombra question in a hanzo thread to begin with?

2 Likes

If you don’t know who she is I guess she is working as intended

1 Like

Why is Sombra? so bad

1 Like

Some F tier hero :confused:

1 Like

Because the developers have done so in the past, Idk if you were here in the old forums, but Jeff used this Genji nerf thread and answered questions relating to many other heroes as well

The Torb changes were confirmed in a thread not about Torb

2 Likes

‘‘Random/Irrelevant Questions’’

lol this guy.

1 Like

The joke is:
Where is [insert name here]?
Who is [insert name here]?
Why is [insert name here]?

Get it right…

Oh…

You didn’t mean that…

Oops…

2 Likes

This is Sombra

4 Likes

i didn’t know hanzo’s being nerfed on ptr is related to sombra

please tell me what makes them related ty

That’s not the point, the developers have responded to other question not related to the subject of the threads many times before.

The Torb rework was annouced in a thread that had nothing to do with Torb, and in the old forums, not to long ago, there was this thread about people wanting a Genji nerf, at the time Jeff said ‘‘Nah’’, yet sitll anwsered many other questions regarding the balance of other heroes.

So, what’s your point?

But no one ever asks:
How is [insert name here]?

2 Likes

Como pudiste Geoff

Fix Sombra’s bugs please!

1 Like

I just noticed his eyes are uncolored in this scene, It’s an error, right?

I’m pretty sure his eyes were always like that.

They’re not random/irrelevant questions, they’re questions that have been asked 100’s of times since Sombra’s changes yet no answer. Also the question was literally right under Geoff Goodmans reply about Hanzo (very visible), and it doesn’t matter if it wasn’t a topic about Sombra, Torbjorns Rework hints were all answered on a thread that wasn’t even about Torbjorn.

1 Like

Nonono, I’m 100% his eyes are pale green, or something like that, since I can’t really post an image google it yourself.

EDIT: Yes, they’re pale green, I can confirm that scene the eyes really are uncolored.

I just checked. You’re right.

1 Like